Fluff question.. What do your (older) kids want to be ?

I'm a sophmore in high school and I want to be a lawyer and later go into politics. My sister says I'll be a great politician because I can lie just o so well. YAY! I can lie! I think it's great that all of your children have great dreams. Hope they come true. Just remember, A dream is a wish your heart makes.

I'm a senior in college and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

My degrees, though, will be in Visual Studies and French. I guess I'll be a very well-educated barista, or more likely go back to WDW and work there.

My older DS is a freshman in college majoring in biochemistry. He wants to go to med school and work in pediatrics. Younger DS, in high school, wants to travel in his job so he is thinking of international business.

My almost 14 yo DD wants to be an elementary school teacher, either 1st or 2nd grade (Her first grade teacher was her inspiration, what a great teacher!!)
My 15 yo DS wants to teach high school math .

My oldest wants to be a vet and specialize in exotic animals.

My youngest wants to be a vet too, but she wants to work on aquatic mammals.

My kids basically want to be their aunt and uncle. My dd wants to be a nurse and a teacher (my SIL is a NP and a nursing instructor) and my ds wants to be a nurse like my brother (he thought it was cool that my brother got to go to work wearing his pj's;)).

I'm a Sr. and I want to be a photographer. I have me colleged picked out work with a photographer at the moment. I've wanted to be one snice I was 13-14. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm a junior in high school and I definitely want to be an attorney.

I am extremely jealous of kids who are in middle school or junior high and already know exactly what they want to be and where they want to go to college. I've changed my mind about what I want to be every few months for my entire life...the only reason why I'm sure I want to be a lawyer now is that I'm participating in the Ohio Mock Trial competition for my Thesis class, and I absolutely love it.

When my daughter was 3 she decided that she wanted to be a paleontologist. Since she was 13 she has been doing summer digs out west. She's now a sophomore in college majoring in geology, so she's on her way. Her goal hasn't changed yet. She wants to spend her life digging in the dirt. :teeth:

My 11yo dd(6th grade) wants to go to Harvard and be a lawyer.

My DD14 has always been very artistic...when she was younger she wanted to be a cartoonist ut now she's leaning toward interior design. Her twin brother, DS14, has mentioned being either a lawyer or an engineer.

My DD 8 1/2 wants to be a marine biologist. I think I put the idea in her head..... she knew what she wanted to do, she just didn't know the name for it but now she has a one track mind for that kind of stuff. Her debate is now which SeaWorld to work at!! Fortunately she has the brains to actually do this!

DS who is 6, is still deciding. Yesterday we actually were talking about this and he told me he wants to be a "store maker" as in, own his own store. He decided what it will be called "The Birthday Place" and they will sell all type of birthday party stuff, cups, plates, napkins, pinatas, cakes, balloons, in all kinds of themes. I think this was prompted by the trouble finding Rescue Heroes themed stuff for his recent birthday party! If he doesn't do this he wants to be a hockey player or a Kindergarten teacher (he adores his male kindergarten teacher!)....................P

I'm a freshmen in High School, and from the moment I stepped on our band field I knew what I wanted to do. I want to teach kids music, I want to bring the joy of music to everyone. I want to have my own high school marching band, and share the trials and tribulations with everyone. So ya...I want to go to college and get a music education degree, and a PHD in trumpet...And become a high school band director

DS14 wants to design trucks, specifically he wants to design Mack Trucks. I've told him he may want to broaden his potential employers--but who am I to step on his dream! I'm starting to think that he really will do this because he has not wavered for almost 10 years already.

DS10 wants to be a chef. I hope he sticks with that one--I love to eat well:D

My son wanted to be a cop when he was in 4 year kindergarten. He is now a freshman in college studying criminal justice, works with the local police department in his spare time and is chief of the Explorers youth squad here.

My daughter is a sophomore in high school and wants to go into forensics. She is going to do volunteer work at a local hospital this summer. She loves biology and all the sciences.

My 18 year old just entered the Air Force to be a Tactical Aircraft Mechanic.

My 16 year old wants to be an artist. She is hoping to go to school in New York. Well..... we'll discuss that one!

My soon to be 15 year old wants to be a Broadway Actress.. or do voiceovers.. she has a great character voice.

The 8 year old doesn't know yet

and the 3 year old will do well in anything that requires being loud and bossy.

At this moment:

DS 14 wants to be some kind of computer graphics/ trouble shooter/ illustrator person or a cartoonist.

DS 15 wants to be a teacher.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter