• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flxible buses w/ pics

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
At the campground we are staying in there is a Flxible bus rally going on. They are old coaches that were once buses and people convert the to personal RV's. We've seen some from the 40's on up here this weekend. They had an open house today and Chad and I went and toured about 10 of them. Some of the owners were so creative. While I wouldn't trade my Winnie for any of them...I can appreciate the character those old buses had. Here are some of the exteriors...

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

And this one is our site, obviously NOT a Flxible, lol. Our site is just "ok". It's small, there is an big electrical box at the back of the site next to the tent, there is BIG gravel that pokes our feet under the awning rug, and the firepit is right by the road. But we are making due ;)

IMG_5730.jpg

Those buses look so cool! I love the look of them (wouldn't want one but love the look).

:thumbsup2 Love the pics !
I really enjoy old stuff and old rehab stuff. I drive my wife crazy when we go to museums type places cause I REALLY go thru SLOW , don't want to miss anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter