Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk reopens on January 27th

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Flying Fish Cafe reopens on January 27th

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...turf-club-bar-and-grill-flying-fish-and-more/
The chefs from Flying Fish over at Disney’s BoardWalk are ready to welcome you back on Jan. 27 with their signature seafood dishes. Enjoy a taste of luxury with unrivaled flavors, sustainable seafood, and steak offerings.

When it comes to entrées, this restaurant does not disappoint. The Seafood Pearl Pasta consists of all your favorites – shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, and mussels. For another option from the sea, consider the Plancha-seared Scallops accompanied with savory grits, sweet corn, and Peppadew emulsion. How delicious!
After indulging in your dinner, there’s no better way to conclude a trip to Flying Fish than with a sweet finish. If you love chocolate, the Cocoa Breach accompanied with delicious vanilla custard is the treat for you.

Reservations begin on January 20th.

Happy to hear that FF is reopening. Hoping that the menu will include some of the favorites from several years ago. We were not thrilled with the changes that happened more recently to the menu.

So excited for this! Hoping for an ADR on March 18th!

Will be trying for a reservation for our March visit...so happy to hear it's reopening!

I am so happy to see Flying Fish is reopening. Its one of our favorite Disney restaurants. Def need to try to snag a ressie for our June trip.

This is very good news. And that snapper? The main reason we go 🤗

Long time visitors to the Boardwalk Villas (over 20 years) and we never got to enjoy the Flying Fish. Excited to now get the chance… hopefully on our upcoming Fall trip. (We finally took the chance to visit JellyRolls on our last trip after never having visited there before either. )

So pleased to see another of our favourites return. We enjoyed it before its renovation and loved it after. I just wish we could be there in person to enjoy it again!

So excited! I practically had my face and hands on the windows like a lost puppy last time I stayed at boardwalk

Made reservation for Feb 4th! Hoping to get be able to make a trial-run ahead of that.

Not seeing any hours for March 1 yet, or even sooner. Looks like they didn't release all the dates 60 days out?

Not seeing any hours for March 1 yet, or even sooner. Looks like they didn't release all the dates 60 days out?

It appears that Flying Fish will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays, and open Wednesdays - Sundays. Try checking different days of the week and hopefully you will have better luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter