Flying Fish - Dress Code

Myke729

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

It has been years since we have been to Flying Fish...How dressy is the restaurant? Are park clothes okay or should dress up some for this restaurant?

You're fine in park clothes, but enough people will be dressed a bit nicer there. You won't see a ton of tshirts.

This has been one of must does for yeas. Since reopening, it has not lost a step.
You will see everything from park attire to more formal.
We generally wear khaki and a polo shirt, my wife will wear similar. It is not overly formal.
The food is tremendous.

We have done both here dressy Casual and straight from the park attire.... Like almost all DisneyWorld dining locations this is the norm

We wore park clothes but I tend to wear either a sundress or a skort and top not a Tshirt and shorts to the parks. My son tends to wear button up shirts and shorts to the parks. He says button ups are cooler (as in not as hot) than t-shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter