Flying Fish first time

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Been going to Disney for decades now and have never eaten at flying fish!
Have heard so many good things about it so we Made a reservation for our trip this month.
Must haves when eating there please?

Hard to go wrong at this establishment.

The menu seems newly re vamped but the scallops are divine no matter how they are done. Same for the snapper. The steak was on the last menu but never had it as we tend towards seafood or fish at this restaurant.

The charred romaine is amazing as is the octopus.

The dessert menu has new choices as well yet the hazelnut chocolate and Floridian Sunset both have elements of past desserts. We never left there without at least one sweet. Oh and despite never having the cheese plate as appetizer or dessert I always meant to next time, LOL.

I really enjoy the lobster bisque. Also, the cheese plate is fantastic because it includes brillat savarin. The portions are tiny (even for a cheese plate app), but I usually have them substitute one or two of the listed cheeses with extra brillat savarin. If you like creamy cheese, you won't regret ordering it

Agree with other posters that you can't really go wrong here. Everything I've ever ordered has been terrific. I think the potato-wrapped snapper is their signature dish and is very good. Last visit I had the Chilean Sea Bass and loved it. Have enjoyed the steak as well. The Cocoa Breach is a great dessert.

I really enjoy the lobster bisque. Also, the cheese plate is fantastic because it includes brillat savarin. The portions are tiny (even for a cheese plate app), but I usually have them substitute one or two of the listed cheeses with extra brillat savarin. If you like creamy cheese, you won't regret ordering it
I love a good cheese plate and was thinking I’ll split it with someone but from your saying it’s tiny I wont share LOL

My sister and I ate there for the first time this summer and it was fantastic! I highly recommend the steaks. I got the filet and my sister got the NY strip and they were both excellent. The lobster bisque was also great.

every dish our table ordered was phenomenal. whether you're craving steak or seafood, you won't go wrong. i am getting hungry just thinking about flying fish.

I honestly think everything is good, from all the different courses to the cocktails and wine list.

Never had anything there I didn't absolutely love. One of my absolute favorite restaurants on property. The service is outstanding, the decor is absolutely stunning, and the food and beverages are just exceptional. Have a great time!

Never had anything there I didn't absolutely love. One of my absolute favorite restaurants on property. The service is outstanding, the decor is absolutely stunning, and the food and beverages are just exceptional. Have a great time!
Agreed. The only negative I could think of is that it can get quite noisy

I'm allergic to all seafood and went there for the steak; I'd go again! Food was fantastic and service was excellent.

We just went and food and service were great. I will advise that if you order apps, that you split an entree. We really had too much food and didn't even order dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter