• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flying Fish Reviews?

RLHornbeck

Earning My Ears
Any reviews of Flying Fish since it has reopened last week? We are headed there this weekend and wondering how the food is now.

Waiting as well as our date for ADRs id coming up and that is one we are hoping to add. Loved it in the past.

I saw 3 YouTube videos as well. I wasn’t able to book a table for 5 or 6 (on day 6). It seems the system was setup for only 4 (5th is an infant). Lounge is first come first serve so I suppose that’s how they keep some room for adding an extra guest Steakhouse 71 is setup like that). Booked an early reservation so we can wait if needed. Would love to see a more detailed review although I did like Paging Mr Morrow’s review.

I just made a reservation for my husband's birthday next week-weekend and will post about it afterwards. It's always been a favorite of his and I was surprised when it popped up open again!

I just made a reservation for my husband's birthday next week-weekend and will post about it afterwards. It's always been a favorite of his and I was surprised when it popped up open again!
If you can post info about the checkin screen that would be great.

Watched 2 dining reviews, not very helpful. Hoping for more detailed ones to happen soon.
Paging Mr Morrow had a YouTube video this week with his review of it. It looked really good
Thanks, I"ll have to look at it.
Saw a few others which were not very helpful.
Hoping Disney Dining does theirs soon.

I saw 3 YouTube videos as well. I wasn’t able to book a table for 5 or 6 (on day 6). It seems the system was setup for only 4 (5th is an infant). Lounge is first come first serve so I suppose that’s how they keep some room for adding an extra guest Steakhouse 71 is setup like that). Booked an early reservation so we can wait if needed. Would love to see a more detailed review although I did like Paging Mr Morrow’s review.

I have a table for 6 tonight. But I think they are probably very limited. I shall report back after dinner, so excited it is back!

We went last week, and everything was so delicious! The seafood pasta was the star though the scallops and salmon were great too. If you're a fan of the classic potato wrapped red snapper, it's back on the menu. All the CMs seemed so happy to be back! At the risk of making ADRs hard to get, I highly recommend Flying Fish.

We just got back from dinner, it was great! service was pretty enthusiastic, old favorites are back, the potato wrapped snapper is back, NY strip is also back and still great. We had mussels for an appetizer, they were on the small side, but still fresh and tasted good. filet was cooked properly, mesclun salad was good, cocktail and wine menu don’t show on the Disney site, but are still pretty extensive. Great meal, we will go back.

I saw that video. We have reservations there 2/18. I'm gonna order everything Nate ordered. Looked delicious!

when we watched it my daughter said - we gotta go there! That steak. That pork belly. Nathan was the best advertisement for them

We just got back from dinner, it was great! service was pretty enthusiastic, old favorites are back, the potato wrapped snapper is back, NY strip is also back and still great. We had mussels for an appetizer, they were on the small side, but still fresh and tasted good. filet was cooked properly, mesclun salad was good, cocktail and wine menu don’t show on the Disney site, but are still pretty extensive. Great meal, we will go back.
Do you know if they are able to add an infant to a reservation for 4? They had no openings for 5 or 6 even on day 6. I’m thinking/hoping they are setup for 4 at a table but the side booths can easily accommodate a high chair.

Do you know if they are able to add an infant to a reservation for 4? They had no openings for 5 or 6 even on day 6. I’m thinking they are setup for 4 at a table but the side booths can easily accommodate a high chair.
For what it's worth, when you do mobile check in for your ADR, you may have an option to add an additional person. I noticed it when we checked in.

Fantastic dinner at Flying Fish Saturday night - everything was spot on, especially the shrimp appetizer and the snapper. Currently the best dining on property in my opinion. Also being seated next to an NFL quarterback was a bonus…
Which QB?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter