Flying Fish Reviews?

We ate there in September. We had the pork belly appetizer. It was the absolute best pork belly I've ever had in my life. I had the snapper and my wife had the filet mignon, both were absolutely amazing. I was skeptical as Pete Werner, in particular, raves about it being the best restaurant on property. We've eaten at almost every signature dining restaurant on property at least once, I now 100% agree that it is and will be going back.

Hands down recommend if you are considering a signature dining location.

We dined there again mid October and had another amazing meal. Great food and very good service.
I had the pork belly and my wife had the mesclun greens salad. Both were very good.
We had the salmon and scallops as a main course and were very happy with both.
Still on our must do every trip.

The best thing about an otherwise unhappy trip. Our waiter was great . i dont remember his name but he was an older man who was very attentive to every detail. Got my husbands drink order right. I had the snapper which was fantastic and the chocolate breach for dessert. Excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter