Flying from Washington DC area, any great deals?

Skybaby

Mouseketeer
We are going on DCL in June. I am search for airline tickets but just haven't found any great deals. We live in the eastern panhandle of WV and can fly out of any of the Washington DC area airports (Dulles, Reagan National, Baltimore-Washington). Has anyone else found any great deals?

PS Last year we flew United for $165 pp!

Check Southwest out of BWI--they usually have the best rates by far, though you give up seat assignments.

We thought it was worth it--$143/ticket over Christmas and the flights were direct.

Wow, we must be neighbors (Charles Town). I've been watching for a good fare for the end of June, but nothing yet. We also are going in April/May and fares finally dropped today on United--online price of $166 rt. I believe this fare in only good until early June. Watch the boards because if anything opens up, someone will post. I check travelocity and expedia faithfully. Went last month for $121 rt.

I'll check Southwest. I haven't been able to find direct flights with Southwest for a bargain. But I will try it again.

n2mm, we ARE neighbors! Martinsburg! How cool! I am actually from Jefferson County though! Maybe we know each other since it is a rather small community!!

Thanks alot!

Haven't been able to find a bargain on Southwest but I will try again.

n2mm, we ARE neighbors (Martinsburg)! How cool! I am actually from Jefferson County though. Maybe we know each other since it is a rather small community!

Thanks alot!

Skybaby, our dates ae 6/15 thru 6/24...maybe the fares are different for your dates. I hope you can find something. We weren't planning to fly this trip, but when I saw $65 one way/internet special, I couldn't pass it up. I hope you have some luck.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter