Flying with Pins (trading pins)

dthogue

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to pack my DD's lanyard with pins? In my carry on or in our checked luggage? I was planning on putting them in a zip loc bag?

Thanks,

My son took his in his carry on and had no trouble. We just came back on the 19th. Flew out of Phila and Orlando no problems

We had no trouble with them in our carry-on last month. Our daughter played with them on the plane and it helped to pass the time.

Thanks for the quick replies - 14 days till we fly and I am trying to make sure I have everything packed in the correct place to avoid problems.

We've always had ours in our carry-on and never had a problem, especially considering the number of pins we've taken. The security in Richmond was very thorough in searching the carry-on, but no problem and was something we expected.

I took mine in carryon in earlyy Dec and while they didn't hassle me it did take quite a bit of time to search them thoughly....I didn't mine....but just remember to be patient....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter