FOL........another ?

loribell

DIS Veteran
Okay thanks to the great price on those 7 day tickets I was able to talk my mother into staying at the Hard Rock for 2 nights before we go to Disney. She is normally very tight with her money so I almost hit the floor when she said yes!!!!!!!!!

So here's the question:
Does this give of FOL for three days or just 2? I'm really hoping it's 3. Pleases tell me I'm right.

Lori

You will get the perk for 3 days, the day you check in, the second day, and the day you check out.

Congrats on getting your Mom to come!

When you get to the hotel, even if your room isn't ready, they will issue you some temporary room cards that will allow you to go over to the parks and use the Universal Express lines.

When you actually get your room, they will reissue you your actual room key card.

And yes, if you are staying 2 nights, you can use those key cards for 3 days. :D They are good from the time you check-in until park closing on the day you check-out. WooHoo!!

Thanks to both of you for the replies. I remember our trip in 98 when they were still building the new park and the hotels dreaming about staying onsite with these privleges. Now I finally get to stay. I'm so excited!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter