Follow up to previous Blade Runner ?

pas2

Mouseketeer
Well I had a Michaels 40% coupon in one hand and an AC Moore 50% coupon in the other hand and just had to go shopping! I bought a bottle of Archival Mist and a Blade Runner. I had to test it out ASAP and I agree that it will take a little practice but it works a lot better than the pencil type of swivel knife I bought about 2 years ago. The glass mat is a must!!
I had been using a self sealing mat that I use for sewing and the glass makes a world of difference. Since I am reviewing products I will also add that I like the Circle Scissor which works best with the glass mat too. Hope this review is useful to someone else.

Thanks for the review. :) I like the glass pad too. It seems like the knife can get stuck in a groove on the self healing mats and go off a bit wacky. I still love my old CM circle cutter with the glass pad.

I'll have to check out the blade runner. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter