Food and Wine After Party - Attractions???

melser13

Mouseketeer
What attractions are open after the Wine and Dine race? My hubs and I decided to still go and complete the race, despite and injury to myself. I can run/walk and finish... since it isn't my first half or Disney race I know I can do it. This is our first Wine and Dine so I am wondering about the attractions afterwards. Is Soarin and Test track open?

Thanks!

Test Track and Soarin both run.

Last year Mission Space did not. It did in some previous year so your guess is as good as mine. I can say that I saw several VERY ill looking people getting off of Mission Space. Perhaps the decision was made that the spinning wasn't a great idea for people who have exerted themselves to that extent.

The majority of other rides (Nemo, Spaceship Earth, etc.) have also been open in the past.

I seriously doubt you will be lacking for things to do.

I was curious about this, too. Do they open all of the food booths? If not, do they publish a list of what will be open?

All of the booths have been open in past years, and you do get a map of the open attractions and places to get food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter