Food and Wine crowds

MIKE101067

Earning My Ears
I haven’t seen much mentioned on the crowds. I’ll be there this Friday. What should I expect?

I was at EPCOT twice over the last week. Crowds seemed busy but no more than any other park. I will say the construction kind of forces the crowds into world showcase and the land and sea pavilions but that is just how it felt to me. It wasn't wall to wall people.

We were there last week albeit all weekdays and crowds were very manageable. Longest lines we had were waiting for our annual pass magnets then coasters.

Weekdays aren't too bad typically, it's the weekends that get wall to wall people as you get the locals coming too. May get busier later in the day on a Friday as locals come after work, but overall shouldn't be too busy.

We were just there last week. During the days the crowds were easily manageable, but as it drew closer to nighttime it definitely picked up and became more crowded and congested. Now, if you're thinking of going on a Friday night or anytime over the weekend (especially in the evenings), bring your patience because there will be lines and possibly wall to wall people in spots.

We're going to be there in two weeks. My suggest for F&W is to do it early rather than later in the day. We usually hit it up right at 11 or so when WS opens. Much more people come around Happy Hour time (especially on Friday and Saturdays when more locals show up). Still, even on the busiest times I've been, I've thought that for the most part the lines were manageable. Key is, IMO, just walk around and hop in lines that you see that aren't busy (if you like what's on the menu of course) rather than trying to go straight to one booth or the other. Takes a lot of the stress off.

Sorry but weekends are NUTS. Good luck. :teeth:

I agree with the pp about doing F&W early in the day. They start at 11am. You can avoid crowds quite a bit this way.

We were there 2 weekends ago. We strolled around Epcot on Sunday and Monday afternoons and the crowds were very manageable. Never had more than 10 people in line, many kiosks with no wait at all. We went to PFTS on Saturday so I can't speak for the crowds on Friday or Saturday.

Following. We’re going on Saturday 11/15- no other chance to go with a short trip to WDW. Gonna show up early and hope for the best! Can’t wait!

We just went Friday, October 11. During the day was fine. I noticed around 7pm it was starting to get really busy. We didn't stay much past that, but up until then, we really didn't have many issues. Lines moved very fast at the booths.

I will say that even though there might be a lot of ppl line up at each food booth, the lines normally move along pretty quick.

We were there last week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The crowds were never bad until late Friday afternoon. We were there briefly Saturday about noon and it was packed.

We were there last week as well. Did the evenings there at the booths and did not have a problem. Friday was a little more crowded, but still manageable. We went to EPCOT on Saturday to get our coasters, and it was really crowded! Hope it works out for you! Enjoy!

We were there this past Saturday and the booths opened at 10:30 which was super helpful! We banged a lot out before 11:15am. Allowed us to have a more leisure stroll around world showcase afterwards. Crowds were massive by 2:30 and we left shortly thereafter.

Crowded! Unless you are there early. I made a mistake of having a dinner ADR in Italy and it was like a sea of people. It was on a Monday night so I thought it would be okay, but nope. I couldn’t believe how crowded. And honestly, lots of boozers walking around spilling their drinks and carelessly cutting off people as they walk. I have no problem with people drinking and having a good time, but I guess I expected more from a place that’s supposed to be geared towards families (especially when I have small kids with me). This past trip was my first time back to Epcot since I was a kid and it used to be my favorite park. Between the construction and all the shenanigans in WS it was a little disappointing.

We were there in September the crowds were not that bad at all......we pretty much got to taste from every booth that was there over the 3 days we committed Epcot

I've been there when it is completely packed with people. We generally try to avoid it, especially on weekends. When we were there 2 weeks ago, it wasn't too bad. Most of the crowd was in the walkway around the lagoon. The actual pavilions weren't really crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter