Food and Wine Festival ??s

CindyZMomof3

Mouseketeer
I didn't plan my trip for the Food and Wine Festival, but I've realized that I will be there during the first few days. My son and I plan on spending a lot of time at Epcot...so what can we expect to find there? I read that there are samples of food all around as well as cultural demonstrations and what not. Do you pay extra to sample??? How does this work?

Thank you

During the Food & Wine, they set up temporary kiosks all around World Showcase. Lots of countries that are not represented at the WS pavilions, and each offering a very limited sampling of food and wine from the country. Usually cost is about $3.00 to $5.00 for a small portion. Might sound expensive but it is a lot of fun, like an adventure in food! If you share, you can taste much more. We really enjoy it!

There are also bands at the American Pavilion in the late afternoon and evening.

It's generally after the hurricane season, still warm, and not all that crowded. Enjoy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter