Food and wine festival with food allergies

tinkfriend37

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the ingredient lists are available at food and wine booths? If not where can I get that information?
Thanks

Every time I've asked a CM at the booths about certain ingredients they either ask the chef working or tell me to wait to talk to a manager. I've never been given an ingredient list and I've never seen them refer to a printed list, like you can do at other quick service restaurants.

The item descriptions on the menu boards give only limited information on ingredients. They really only designate GF for gluten free, V for vegan/vegetarian, and K for kid friendly on the boards themselves.

Is there anyway to grab someone before queing. Queing for 15/20 minutes just to be told there is nothing on the menu would get old super quickly.

I only have one allergy, egg and at uk food festivals would go to places that look like they have safe things or look easy to modify. I am planning on checking DFB before i go just to get a rough idea.

Just going to go in with sensible poa. Hit up the pieces of meat items which can likely be done without sauces. Avoid the italian and chinese booths as egg is so common. Curries are usually okay. Just make an educated guess for which ones look easiest x

I have multiple food allergies and avoid the food & wine festival booths. Everything is made in a communal kitchen and then brought to the small festival booths. There is a very high risk of cross-contamination.

There are no ingredient lists but a chef/manager can speak with you...sometimes. They usually oversee multiple booths and may not be available for a while or communicate with the cashiers directly by radio.

I have multiple food allergies and avoid the food & wine festival booths. Everything is made in a communal kitchen and then brought to the small festival booths. There is a very high risk of cross-contamination.

There are no ingredient lists but a chef/manager can speak with you...sometimes. They usually oversee multiple booths and may not be available for a while or communicate with the cashiers directly by radio.
Very good to know. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter