Food and Wine Hits and Misses

We returned on Tuesday, after spending most of Monday in Epcot. I didn't take notes but based on reading this thread think that prep is to blame in many cases. My Pork Belly was crispy and fabulous, while my Plantains were like eating flattened rocks (and I love tostones...).

Stand out dishes for us were:
Farm Fresh Bacon Hash--but I agree, an egg would have been heaven)

Puerto Rico Conch Salad--this might be a taste thing, I really like conch and this was nicely done

Hawaii Tuna

Brazil Pork Belly

Hops and Barley Grass Fed Beef Slider (is that right)--surprisingly good

Scotland Scallop

Grapefruit beer...I had more than my share for sure (and funny enough, I didn't see drunken morons on Saturday as we walked through, Sunday as we wandered after FRUNCH, or Monday. Perhaps I'm the drunken moron...)

We didn't really love the Filet in Canada, but the mushrooms were delicious; the periogies tasted like the ones I get in a bag for my husband because I'm not making f'in periogies; nothing in Korea really made me happy, but I spent time in Korea and I wanted real Korean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter