Food Delivery services at Vero Beach

ngl

DIS Veteran
Like many other posts mention, finding a nice place for dinner not onsite at DVB but not more than a 10 min drive is pretty much impossible. Has anyone used any of the food delivery services there? Trying to come up with some other options for dinner but even Uber Eats, Grub Hub, doesn't offer more than KFC for delivery options!

I really can’t think of anything. I’m guessing the KFC would be from the one in Sebastian. No thank you.

You can get grocery delivery from Publix and a few pizza places.

Are you looking for dinner places or all meals?

We are always on the hunt for dinner places at VB! We are owners there and go every year and really haven't found a dinner place we love. Any suggestions welcome!

Hmmm. I feel like the dining options in the area just aren’t that great.

First Watch just opened in the Miracle Mile area. I think they offer breakfast and lunch.

Urban Bricks also opened in the same area. Pizza and pasta.

I could drop a lasagna off to you j/k

We actually found one place that delivers - Food2Vero. Not a ton of options but it was something!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter