Food/Drink that is a "treat" for you ?

I generally just drink water so pretty much any other liquid is considered a treat. My favorites would be a chocolate milkshake, a foofy coffee drink, or a glass of lemonade each of which I might have about 3 or 4 times a year.

I get treat level excited about too many food to even list!

Definitely pizza!!! We don't regularly have it because DH is diabetic, so when I get a chance to have some at a party or something, I can't say no.

For sweets, I can't resist buying apple cider donuts when I see them. Thank goodness they're seasonal!

First of all--- major mental block here--- I know there is a term/phrase for it--- thought it was craving... but its really a food/drink that you have a soft spot for -- Cant think of the word/phrase... maybe "weakness"?

So, what is the food/drink that you cant avoid when you see it, that you know you should not be having ??!!

Mine- GRAPE SODA !!!

Guilty pleasure.

Milkshakes.

(The very best thing about being pregnant was being able to have one whenever I wanted; I always lost a lot of weight when I was pregnant, so it was milkshake freebie time!)

Strawberry rhubarb or lemon Noosa yogurt. I buy one a week and eat it pretty much as soon as I get home.

A few times a year, Pillsbury Strawberry Toaster Strudel. NEVER pop tarts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter