• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food order or catering Italian near SSR

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
We will be in Disney in July, anyone have recommendations for somewhere to order like good Italian food. Maybe someone who do vacation prepared meals . Looking to have a small graduation part for my daughter in the resort but don't want to cook for it.
Thanks

My next thought was the Dizzy Dolphin delivery service. Besides grocery delivery, they do special foods from local sources (Donut King, etc.). They might know of a local caterer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/351974729513513/user/100000635040412
There is a Facebook group of furloughed cast members that are doing side jobs. Some of the chefs in the closed restaurants our doing meals delivered. They look amazing. The group is Ear for Each other. I already got the most adorable Mickey collar for my dog that a cast member made and shipped.
I am not sure my link will work but he is in the group as Cheftonytone Blakely.

Don't know if you're a fan but there is a Romano's Macaroni Grill very close to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter