Food question

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Is there any foods that we may have trouble taking with us on the plane? Planning on packing some snacks and brekkie stuff. Is there anything they do not like you crossing the border with?

You can not bring citrus fruit on the plane. My aunt had an orange one time while going to Vegas and they told her she had to throw it out before boarding.
Hope this helps.
Twinz...
You may also want to check with a travel agant.

You cannot bring any fruits or vegetables into the US. The last time we crossed at Detroit we were asked if we had any in the car. Thankfully, we didn't.

Be prepared to sample anything you may be bringing with you.We had apple juice and water and had to "drink" it before they let us board.This was to prove it was what we said.My daughter was not pleased I was carrying her apple juice and i made her take the sip (I don't like apple juice)

We could take some bananas on the plane with us but we had to eat the apples before we boarded*oh the things i have to do :D*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter