Food reviews

Hurricane Gal

Earning My Ears
Dining is my favorite hobby; esp. set down meals.

Artist Point (WL): A+ Our new favorite WDW restaurant

DH and I shared the Chef's specials that night $48

Cedar smoked salmon (the best salmon ever) with potatoes and greens. Fricasee' salad, portabella soup (a rich smokey flavor--excellent)and cobbler for dessert.

Rose 'n Crown. 7:30pm PS for illuminations (works every time---outside setting with a great view!) B+ $60 with beer sampler

DH Fish and Chips. Large serving and very good
Myself: Cheese and fruit (love the stilton blue cheese)
Barley and Lamb soup (good stew)
For dessert DH had the Bailey's creme brulee (oh creme brulee!)
I had the toffee pudding (sweet and sticky, good but.......creme brulee....what can I say)

Chef de France: Lunch $30

DH had the specials soup, sandwich, salad and creme brulee
I had the goat cheese salad and assorted sorbets.
Once again; the creme brulee was awesome and DH lunch was a great deal at $14.00. Service and atmosphere was impeccable.

Thanks for your reviews....I'm looking forward to eating at Artist Point for the first time this February!! I just love salmon, and the one on their menu sounds delish!!
:)

Yummy, Artist Point has been a must do on our list since it opened...we go as often as we can. We love it!

Enjoyed your reviews. We'll be having dinner at R&C and lunch at Chefs too although we're not doing AP this trip.

My husband likes the Stilton so much that he always asks if he can skip the other cheeses and just have Stilton.:D

Your reviews hope to give Rose and Crown a try next trip.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter