Food & Wine 2005 Roll Call!!

Macnjac87

got disney?
Ok folks- who is going? Where are you staying? What are your dates? Let's get a roll call started!! :drinking1

We'll be at BWV from 10/13 - 10/18!!

Me... 10/22 for 3 or 4 nights. (Don't have my notes with me)

We're going to be at SSR Oct 2-9. Planning on doing F&W Festival on the 7th

We will be there 10/15-21 OKW 2 bdrm. This will be our first trip during the month of Oct. We will go to MNSSHP on either Tues or Sun. My girls have already asked Mimi who she will be dressing up as.

Mimi will be our sitter so we can go to the F&W festival alone. Whoo Hoo! :drinking1

We'll be there the last weekend. 11/10-11/14. We are doing a cruise on the Wonder prior. This will be our first trip with our new family,son,daughter,son in law, daughter in law,(daughter's July wedding) and (son's September wedding). Can't wait.

BCV 10/20-10/28, me, dw, dd (4), ds (2), niece (16) all in a 1br villa. We can't wait! :hourglass

We are booked Nov 4 - 13 BWV one bed standard & a studio for some friends were taking along can't wait :cool1:

Our first trip "home" - Nov. 5-9 in a 2BR at BCV!!! We're bringing some friends. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter