Food & Wine/AP Question

Renee1061

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving Saturday, Oct 6, and our first park will be Epcot. I am going to upgrade to an AP that day after entering the park. Will that day's entrance count toward the 4 visits needed to get the cutting board?

I bought my ticket from UT, and I've read on here that you can't upgrade those until you have used them at least once.

You can definitely upgrade it without using it first and as mentioned up-thread I'd do so to ensure that visit counts.

Thanks! I could have sworn that I read that on here, but I haven't been able to find it. Also, I was going to upgrade on the MDE app, and I know that can't be done until after the ticket has been used. I've heard that price bridging is more consistent if upgraded through the app, and if there's one thing I DON'T want to do when I first get there, it's haggle with a CM over price bridging!

I think I'll do it the way I originally intended. The cutting board isn't a deal breaker, anyway. We were going to have to squeeze in two extra gate entrances to get it (current plans are to go to Epcot on first day and last day...was going to zip over on the monorail on our two MK days to get in four visits).

Thanks again for your replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter