Food & Wine question

I’ve seen on videos of past years events that booklets with vouchers can be purchased that slightly bring down the cost of the kiosk offerings. Is this something that’s still being offered?

I’ve seen on videos of past years events that booklets with vouchers can be purchased that slightly bring down the cost of the kiosk offerings. Is this something that’s still being offered?
They have not done anything special like that since reopening unfortunately.

Prices are posted on a number of sites, this one included. Disney Food Blog, Disney Parks Blog. There is an app not associated with Disney called WDW Food & Wine. It lists all the items with prices. You can tag what you want as wished then there is a page that will total all your wished items up. You can also mark what you have tried and even review it for yourself. I use it to figure out how much to put on one of wrist gift cards. I usually put more than the app. adds up and if I don't use it all on booths, I can use it anywhere on Disney property.

Thanks so much!! I will search for the app!! And I love the wrist gift cards and will get those once we enter Epcot that day. I used them for the first time when I went with my hubby and they were great!!

Thanks so much!! I will search for the app!! And I love the wrist gift cards and will get those once we enter Epcot that day. I used them for the first time when I went with my hubby and they were great!!
If you have your old ones, you can always reload them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter