Foodie Guide to Holiday Treats at Disneyland Resort 2022

Maple Beignets !!! Damn, now I want to go. I should never have opened that link 😭

Oh man.... I might have to schedule a trip for those beignets... Lots of other interesting items too!

It all looks SO. GOOD.

Am I missing the menus for the food booths at DCA? Edit, I went back and read again. They said it will be posted soon.

Bummed the Christmas shake isn’t back at Smokejumpers, but happy to see a gingerbread shake on the menu. ☺️ was hoping the joffreys cart would have a gingerbread latte too.

That musical popcorn tin is adorable! I really want that Thanks-mas sandwich, ginger-snap pretzel and all the churros. I'll take an atomic pretzel, too! Wow! :)

I feel exactly the same! Last year it felt like EVERYTHING was peppermint. Which I don't like so I only ate gingerbread Mickeys. 🤣

I was already very glad I was able to extend one of my two holiday season trips to include a few extra days, but now I'm extra glad because I'm going to need those extra days for all the "finally not mostly peppermint" treats 👀💚

My foodie friend is definitely going to be super excited and I can already hear her planning her daily food plan 😂. And then replanning it all when the menus come out for the booths lol

Anyone know what the shelf life is for for Mickey gingerbread cookies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter