• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Foodie Guide to Holiday Treats at Disneyland Resort 2022

This is all relative…. My husband ate all of the soup himself…. After also eating the Turkey pot pie soup. Ha! One bowl would’ve been enough for me as a meal.

If you’re a light eater, you can split it. We are typically pretty hungry at Disneyland because we try and maximize meals, and splitting this would not work for our family. I’d still be hungry. If you’ve been snacking on other treats etc…. Different story!

Splitting it as an appetizer or snack would be good, but I'd agree it wouldn't be enough for 2 people for a main meal. But we always get treats and snacks also so our meals are something we share often.

Just was in the parks Nov 13-19, and didn't get to try nearly as many holiday treats as I would have liked. I did have a frozen banana (yummy once you let it warm beyond the breaking your teeth stage of frozen), the Holiday Grey Stuff (it really IS delicious lol), the Dulce de Leche shake at Schmoozies, and a Mickey cookie. I also tried most of the hand pies (I had guava, blueberry, raspberry and strawberry) and absolutely loved them all. The only one I didn't try was the lemon one from Pooh's Corner (I had a Tigger Tail instead). My kid did get a lemon handpie and liked it. Oh, and I think the Choco-Smash from Pym's Test Kitchen is the best thing ever. So darned yummy. If you haven't had it - get one...or two. We shared as they are huge.

Just was in the parks Nov 13-19, and didn't get to try nearly as many holiday treats as I would have liked. I did have a frozen banana (yummy once you let it warm beyond the breaking your teeth stage of frozen), the Holiday Grey Stuff (it really IS delicious lol), the Dulce de Leche shake at Schmoozies, and a Mickey cookie. I also tried most of the hand pies (I had guava, blueberry, raspberry and strawberry) and absolutely loved them all. The only one I didn't try was the lemon one from Pooh's Corner (I had a Tigger Tail instead). My kid did get a lemon handpie and liked it. Oh, and I think the Choco-Smash from Pym's Test Kitchen is the best thing ever. So darned yummy. If you haven't had it - get one...or two. We shared as they are huge.

Sounds like pretty successful snacking to me!

I still havent tried the Choco Smash but it looks absolutely indulgent! I keep forgetting to bring a ziploc to bring it home in because we will NOT be able to eat the whole thing in one sitting. My favorite treat in Avengers Campus is the cream puff filled with raspberry cheesecake. It's so good. No one ever talks about it.

Sounds like pretty successful snacking to me!

I still havent tried the Choco Smash but it looks absolutely indulgent! I keep forgetting to bring a ziploc to bring it home in because we will NOT be able to eat the whole thing in one sitting. My favorite treat in Avengers Campus is the cream puff filled with raspberry cheesecake. It's so good. No one ever talks about it.
I kind of had a mission to try lots more, but as always it didn't happen lol. That Choco-Smash really is yummy.

So I had the Jolly Holiday Thanks-mas sandwich today, and I was disappointed- the bread was good, the gravy was good, cranberry sauce and the dressing were ok…. the Turkey was not very good. Thin and mealy… it just didn’t taste good, and the texture was off. I miss the version that used to be at that sandwich place in DTD… the name escapes me.

We had the gingerbread cookie and both holiday rice crispy treats at Pooh Corner, and those were winners!
Earl of Sandwich. I LOVE that place and really miss it.

Does any one know if you can get lids when you mobile order soup? The chicken soup at the Mexican place and the pot pie soup at Jolly Holliday sound really good, and might like to order these to-go- if so- can you get a lid or would you need to bring your own lidded container?

Does any one know if you can get lids when you mobile order soup? The chicken soup at the Mexican place and the pot pie soup at Jolly Holliday sound really good, and might like to order these to-go- if so- can you get a lid or would you need to bring your own lidded container?
No lids. I asked at Jolly Holiday recently (I had ordered the grilled cheese and tomato soup combo). They had no lids for bowls, but they gave me a hot drink cup and a lid so I could transfer the soup myself.

You can't even get Rancho del Zocalo food to go. It's served on real ceramic plates and bowls, with real silverware. They don't even have plastic utensils or containers there.

Just back from festival of holidays from this Friday and everything I had was wonderful , the alcoholic drinks this year really stepped up from last year !

Side note I expected it be crazy busy Friday at DCA due to the holiday and festival food booths. Arrived around 945am to the front gates after parking at Mickey and Friends.
Pro tip : If you see a sign on the right side that says ALL LANES OPEN , go down that side. Literally bypassed at least 40 cars and drove right up lol.

Twist on Tradition

Curry Mac and Cheese with cilantro oil and crispy garbanzos
$8.25 ( SnS tab)
8/10
- The curry flavor is there but not overpowering. In fact some of the most prominent flavor comes from the fried garbanzos , and they work so well. The mac was well cooked and the cilantro oil is almost like a very light chutney which brings it all in with some acidity and brightness.

Lox and Everything Bagel Nachos - Bagel Chips , Cream cheese , Diced smoked salmon , everything spice and mixture of onions , tomatoes and capers.
$8.50 ( SnS tab)
8/10
- The bagel chips were fresh and crispy , lox was plentiful and tasted fresh , cold as it should be. Well seasoned with capers , only criticism is they could use a little more of the cream cheese but very tasty and fresh !

Holiday Duets

Pork belly Adobo -
Garlic fried rice with braised Pork belly , chicharron pieces and green onions
$8.00 ( SnS tab)

11/10
- This continues to be a festival favorite must have for me. The pork belly is tender and very flavorful. Yes it does have a decent layer of fat as the name implies but always melts in your mouth. The rice is tender and fluffy with green onions that add extra flavor and a umami based sauce on the rice which pulls it together. They do add a few pork rings for extra crunch as well.

Southern Mac and Cheese ( Cajun style Mac and Cheese with Andouille Sausage and Spiced panko crunch )
$8.50 ( SnS tab)

10/10
This was a surprise I didn't see coming and I am a mac and cheese fiend.
The spicy panko really balances the creamy mac and cheese heat and the andouille sausage brings that salty element in and it all just works. Not overly spicy but does have a heat that builds.

Huckleberry Sake Sangria Merlot Sake , Huckleberry syrup , Orange Juice and Cinnamon Syrup , topped with Sparkling water and garnished with and orange wheel.
$15.00

10/10
This drink is SO refreshing , it goes well with the rest of the booth offerings but on it's own it's just a smooth easy drinking option that goes down way too easily. If you're new to sake , don't worry this flavor is crisp and clean but not overly dry or sweet.

Winter Sliderland

Ham Slider
Ham with Cranberry - Bacon Jam and Gruyere on a salt and pepper brioche bun
$9.00 ( SnS tab)

9/10
This was super tasty! The ham was stacked up well and plentiful , the cheese was a nice mild option and that cranberry bacon jam is the true star here. Even if you don't like cranberry sauce it really brings it all together too. The salt and pepper brioche is soft and absorbs just enough flavor. It also held together wonderfully.

Merry Mashups

Esquites Caritas Mac and Cheese
Esquites - style Mac and Cheese with carnitas , salsa macha , spiced puffed rice , freeze dried corn and chopped cilantro
$8..50 ( SnS tab)

7.5/10 Keep in mind this is very subjective as I have literally 8 to 10 taco trucks down the road from where I live where I get authentic flavors and carnitas among other meats locally so take this with a grain of salt.

The flavors all went together but I wanted something more with this.
Maybe more flavor of the corn or crispiness of the carnitas would have really sold it for me. As other items I would already go back for , this was good but no need to get again for me.

Spicy Apple Cider Margarita Reposado Tequila , Apple cider , House made ghost pepper - cinnamon syrup , Raspberry syrup and lime juice garnished with an apple chip.
$15.00

10/10
This drink is FIRE , in the sense it is DELICIOUS. Don't let the ghost pepper scare you , it actually works with all the flavors. There is a sweet and spicy heat that tends to build some but never got too spicy to drink.
I am not a tequila person , I will literally drink any other alcohol in copious amounts but I was ready for another one after this lol.

Favorite Things

Chicken Tikka Masala
with Cardamom Basmati rice , Lemon Raita , cilantro and garlic naan crumble
$7.50 ( SnS tab)

8/10
I have MANY great local indian spots at home but was impressed with the flavor in this. The rice was tender and fragrant , the tikka masala itself had good spice and flavor with a sauce just thick enough to coat the rice. Chicken was very fork tender and easy to eat. Loved the crumble on top for a texture contrast too.
Great way to try something new if you aren't familiar with the cuisine.

Churro Toffee Cold Brew Latte Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Co. Mexico origin blend coffee , Mr. Black cold brew liqueur demerara sugar , cinnamon sugar , vanilla bean and almond milk garnished with churro syrup , whipped cream and Chocolate toffee crumbles
$16.00

15/10
Look..I am not a coffee or cold brew person but this drink was one of the best tasting drinks I have ever had. The most I ever get is the cold brew from Galaxy's Edge to give an idea lol.
This drink had everything going for it. All the flavors come together , and though not a fan of almond milk , I found it still kept it creamy and tasted good.
Once things had a chance to mix together and chill more after a few minutes, the flavors got more intense but the taste of the Mr. Black liqueur was definitely prominent in a good way, Even the chocolate pieces coming through the straw added something extra. I was ready for 3 more of these .

Brews and Bites

Impossible Chorizo and Queso Fundido
topped with chopped cilantro and served with house made tortilla chips
$7.50 ( SnS tab)

11/10
I don't know how they do it but year after year this continues to be a fan festival favorite of mine and many others. There is so much flavor packed into the impossible chorizo which truth me told I am not a plant based meat person ,
AT ALL. But this..this I could eat all damn day. The cheese is creamy but also has some thicker melted cheese like a fondue so it really stands up. The chips are a good portion and stand up well/ ample amount for the dip. Do not miss it!

Grandma's Recipes

Hummingbird Cocktail
Bourbon , Creme de Banana liqueur , Pineapple juice , Banana puree , butter pecan syrup , cinnamon sugar , demerara sugar and vanilla bean garnished with a pineapple wedge
$15.00

9/10
This year's cocktails have been so good ! Only thing keeping this from being a 10 or above is the lack of bourbon flavor and kick. When you list bourbon I want to taste SOME of it at least. It was very refreshing and tropical but in a nice pleasant way. Sipping this on a front porch in the south kind of feleing.

Making Spirits Bright

Milk and Cookies Hot Cocoa Whole milk with flavors of Cookies and Cream and white chocolate with flavored whip cream
$6.50 (SnS eligible)

10/10
The BEST hot chocolate in disney parks I've ever had.
Now the best hot chocolate at Disneyland Resort is at Napa Rose , Thanksgiving to Valentines Day , World's Best Hot Chocolate , but this comes in an immediate second.
The flavors are incredibly rich for a drink served from the booths and I couldn't stop sipping it. The whipped cream is rich as well and fresh , not reddi whip or anything like that.
You really get the cookie and cream flavor without it being oreo like. Must try!

Maple Hazelnut Hot Buttered Rum Rum , maple , hazelnut , demerara sugar , butter , cinnamon , nutmeg , clove garnished with salted caramel whipped cream , sea salt and demerera sugar sprinkle.
$16.00

9/10 for drink
20/10 Maple whipped cream

This has become one of my favorite drinks every year and each time they change it up just slightly. I think this is the best version I've had overall now.
The hot buttered rum is served in a clear mini insulated mug so great for pics to show the layers and cute to drink !
The flavor is rum forward and less buttery than years past but it could also have been the batch we had. Still the flavor is so so good , that I didn't miss it.
Now the whip cream..just market it and sell it on it's own..SERIOUSLY. It MAKES this drink and again it is fresh infused so no premade stuff here !

Visions of Sugarplums

Chocolate bourbon- flavored Tart made with Twix cookie bar pieces -
Layers of caramel and chocolate bourbon flavored mousse made with Twix cookie bar pieces
$7.00 ( SnS tab)

11/10

This is not the ultra sweet dessert it sounds like. In fact it is very light in a refreshing way. The main filling is almost truffle/mousse like in texture but not heavy or thick feeling. Very soft and melt in your mouth but holds up with the buttery flaky tart crust, think of a classic Pillsbury pie crust. Sleeper hit !
We had this before the World of Color Dessert party and it wasn't off-putting beforehand , it goes so well with the hot chocolate too!

Pina Hibiscus Mezcal Mule Mezcal , Pineapple-Ginger-lemon puree , pineapple and lemon juices , Hibiscus syrup and Ginger beer garnished with a pineapple wheel
$15.00

12/10
This is not the drink I expected to love , because as soon as I see or hear Tequila or Mezcal I expect to be disappointed.
I was pleasantly surprised and wrong in a good way !
First off , yes , you can taste the alcohol in the sense you know there IS alcohol in the drink which for Disney is already a bonus point. I am at a loss what to say because all I recall is talking about how good it was. The ginger isn't overly prevalent regardless of the "mule" part of the drink. But don't let that discourage you , in fact it's so good I may have been feeling it a bit riding Little Mermaid after haha. Think fruity and light but not heavy tropical. Don't sleep on this one!

Sonoma Terrace

Colombian Empanadas
Colombian Style Beef empanadas , served with Aji verde and cabbage slaw tossed with cilantro dressing an escabeche
$8.49 ( SnS tab)

15/10
I LOVE empanadas and south American food and have been lucky living in Florida to have some homemade fresh items. This one was incredibly flavroful , crisped up and browned/fried perfectly as well. It may look burned to some but it tasted flavorful and buttery. The filling was plentiful and didn't feel half empty. The chimichurri was well seasoned and had a bit of mint and a kick to balance it.
I got the last one , and it didn't come with the little slaw , but honestly didn't miss it. I must get it again!

Paradise Garden Grill

Chicken Tinga Arepa
Handmade Arepa topped with refried beans , chicken tinga , cabbage and queso fresco
$8.00 ( SnS tab)

8/10
Delicious flavor and portion of chicken and the arepa itself. The chicken was well seasoned , tender and flavor but like most things lacks salt so adding some helps. It also has guacamole which isn't highlighted on the description and goes great with it. This is easily shareable as a small snack. The arepa was fluffy but just enough crispness on the bottom to hold the meat of the dish together.

Watermelon Candy Cocktail Tequila , Watermelon schnapps and pineapple juice with a chamoy and chile lime seasoned rim , with a watermelon/chamoy lollipop
$17.00

9/10
Again i am not the biggest tequila drinker but man this was a great cocktail. I am not a fan of chamoy/chili lime seasoned rims ( Not a Michelada fan for example) , but the sat and spicyness did complimented the sweetness of the drink. The tequila is noticeable but in a good way, almost brings a savory aspect to the sweetness. Refreshing and spicy sweet , a must do !

Last edited:
Just back from festival of holidays from this Friday and everything I had was wonderful , the alcoholic drinks this year really stepped up from last year !

Side note I expected it be crazy busy Friday at DCA due to the holiday and festival food booths. Arrived around 945am to the front gates after parking at Mickey and Friends.
Pro tip : If you see a sign on the right side that says ALL LANES OPEN , go down that side. Literally bypassed at least 40 cars and drove right up lol.

Twist on Tradition

Curry Mac and Cheese with cilantro oil and crispy garbanzos
$8.25 ( SnS tab)
8/10
- The curry flavor is there but not overpowering. In fact some of the most prominent flavor comes from the fried garbanzos , and they work so well. The mac was well cooked and the cilantro oil is almost like a very light chutney which brings it all in with some acidity and brightness.

Lox and Everything Bagel Nachos - Bagel Chips , Cream cheese , Diced smoked salmon , everything spice and mixture of onions , tomatoes and capers.
$8.50 ( SnS tab)
8/10
- The bagel chips were fresh and crispy , lox was plentiful and tasted fresh , cold as it should be. Well seasoned with capers , only criticism is they could use a little more of the cream cheese but very tasty and fresh !

Holiday Duets

Pork belly Adobo -
Garlic fried rice with braised Pork belly , chicharron pieces and green onions
$8.00 ( SnS tab)

11/10
- This continues to be a festival favorite must have for me. The pork belly is tender and very flavorful. Yes it does have a decent layer of fat as the name implies but always melts in your mouth. The rice is tender and fluffy with green onions that add extra flavor and a umami based sauce on the rice which pulls it together. They do add a few pork rings for extra crunch as well.

Southern Mac and Cheese ( Cajun style Mac and Cheese with Andouille Sausage and Spiced panko crunch )
$8.50 ( SnS tab)

10/10
This was a surprise I didn't see coming and I am a mac and cheese fiend.
The spicy panko really balances the creamy mac and cheese heat and the andouille sausage brings that salty element in and it all just works. Not overly spicy but does have a heat that builds.

Huckleberry Sake Sangria Merlot Sake , Huckleberry syrup , Orange Juice and Cinnamon Syrup , topped with Sparkling water and garnished with and orange wheel.
$15.00

10/10
This drink is SO refreshing , it goes well with the rest of the booth offerings but on it's own it's just a smooth easy drinking option that goes down way too easily. If you're new to sake , don't worry this flavor is crisp and clean but not overly dry or sweet.

Winter Sliderland

Ham Slider
Ham with Cranberry - Bacon Jam and Gruyere on a salt and pepper brioche bun
$9.00 ( SnS tab)

9/10
This was super tasty! The ham was stacked up well and plentiful , the cheese was a nice mild option and that cranberry bacon jam is the true star here. Even if you don't like cranberry sauce it really brings it all together too. The salt and pepper brioche is soft and absorbs just enough flavor. It also held together wonderfully.

Merry Mashups

Esquites Caritas Mac and Cheese
Esquites - style Mac and Cheese with carnitas , salsa macha , spiced puffed rice , freeze dried corn and chopped cilantro
$8..50 ( SnS tab)

7.5/10 Keep in mind this is very subjective as I have literally 8 to 10 taco trucks down the road from where I live where I get authentic flavors and carnitas among other meats locally so take this with a grain of salt.

The flavors all went together but I wanted something more with this.
Maybe more flavor of the corn or crispiness of the carnitas would have really sold it for me. As other items I would already go back for , this was good but no need to get again for me.

Spicy Apple Cider Margarita Reposado Tequila , Apple cider , House made ghost pepper - cinnamon syrup , Raspberry syrup and lime juice garnished with an apple chip.
$15.00

10/10
This drink is FIRE , in the sense it is DELICIOUS. Don't let the ghost pepper scare you , it actually works with all the flavors. There is a sweet and spicy heat that tends to build some but never got too spicy to drink.
I am not a tequila person , I will literally drink any other alcohol in copious amounts but I was ready for another one after this lol.

Favorite Things

Chicken Tikka Masala
with Cardamom Basmati rice , Lemon Raita , cilantro and garlic naan crumble
$7.50 ( SnS tab)

8/10
I have MANY great local indian spots at home but was impressed with the flavor in this. The rice was tender and fragrant , the tikka masala itself had good spice and flavor with a sauce just thick enough to coat the rice. Chicken was very fork tender and easy to eat. Loved the crumble on top for a texture contrast too.
Great way to try something new if you aren't familiar with the cuisine.

Churro Toffee Cold Brew Latte Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Co. Mexico origin blend coffee , Mr. Black cold brew liqueur demerara sugar , cinnamon sugar , vanilla bean and almond milk garnished with churro syrup , whipped cream and Chocolate toffee crumbles
$16.00

15/10
Look..I am not a coffee or cold brew person but this drink was one of the best tasting drinks I have ever had. The most I ever get is the cold brew from Galaxy's Edge to give an idea lol.
This drink had everything going for it. All the flavors come together , and though not a fan of almond milk , I found it still kept it creamy and tasted good.
Once things had a chance to mix together and chill more after a few minutes, the flavors got more intense but the taste of the Mr. Black liqueur was definitely prominent in a good way, Even the chocolate pieces coming through the straw added something extra. I was ready for 3 more of these .

Brews and Bites

Impossible Chorizo and Queso Fundido
topped with chopped cilantro and served with house made tortilla chips
$7.50 ( SnS tab)

11/10
I don't know how they do it but year after year this continues to be a fan festival favorite of mine and many others. There is so much flavor packed into the impossible chorizo which truth me told I am not a plant based meat person ,
AT ALL. But this..this I could eat all damn day. The cheese is creamy but also has some thicker melted cheese like a fondue so it really stands up. The chips are a good portion and stand up well/ ample amount for the dip. Do not miss it!

Grandma's Recipes

Hummingbird Cocktail
Bourbon , Creme de Banana liqueur , Pineapple juice , Banana puree , butter pecan syrup , cinnamon sugar , demerara sugar and vanilla bean garnished with a pineapple wedge
$15.00

9/10
This year's cocktails have been so good ! Only thing keeping this from being a 10 or above is the lack of bourbon flavor and kick. When you list bourbon I want to taste SOME of it at least. It was very refreshing and tropical but in a nice pleasant way. Sipping this on a front porch in the south kind of feleing.

Making Spirits Bright

Milk and Cookies Hot Cocoa Whole milk with flavors of Cookies and Cream and white chocolate with flavored whip cream
$6.50 (SnS eligible)

10/10
The BEST hot chocolate in disney parks I've ever had.
Now the best hot chocolate at Disneyland Resort is at Napa Rose , Thanksgiving to Valentines Day , World's Best Hot Chocolate , but this comes in an immediate second.
The flavors are incredibly rich for a drink served from the booths and I couldn't stop sipping it. The whipped cream is rich as well and fresh , not reddi whip or anything like that.
You really get the cookie and cream flavor without it being oreo like. Must try!

Maple Hazelnut Hot Buttered Rum Rum , maple , hazelnut , demerara sugar , butter , cinnamon , nutmeg , clove garnished with salted caramel whipped cream , sea salt and demerera sugar sprinkle.
$16.00

9/10 for drink
20/10 Maple whipped cream

This has become one of my favorite drinks every year and each time they change it up just slightly. I think this is the best version I've had overall now.
The hot buttered rum is served in a clear mini insulated mug so great for pics to show the layers and cute to drink !
The flavor is rum forward and less buttery than years past but it could also have been the batch we had. Still the flavor is so so good , that I didn't miss it.
Now the whip cream..just market it and sell it on it's own..SERIOUSLY. It MAKES this drink and again it is fresh infused so no premade stuff here !

Visions of Sugarplums

Chocolate bourbon- flavored Tart made with Twix cookie bar pieces -
Layers of caramel and chocolate bourbon flavored mousse made with Twix cookie bar pieces
$7.00 ( SnS tab)

11/10

This is not the ultra sweet dessert it sounds like. In fact it is very light in a refreshing way. The main filling is almost truffle/mousse like in texture but not heavy or thick feeling. Very soft and melt in your mouth but holds up with the buttery flaky tart crust, think of a classic Pillsbury pie crust. Sleeper hit !
We had this before the World of Color Dessert party and it wasn't off-putting beforehand , it goes so well with the hot chocolate too!

Pina Hibiscus Mezcal Mule Mezcal , Pineapple-Ginger-lemon puree , pineapple and lemon juices , Hibiscus syrup and Ginger beer garnished with a pineapple wheel
$15.00

12/10
This is not the drink I expected to love , because as soon as I see or hear Tequila or Mezcal I expect to be disappointed.
I was pleasantly surprised and wrong in a good way !
First off , yes , you can taste the alcohol in the sense you know there IS alcohol in the drink which for Disney is already a bonus point. I am at a loss what to say because all I recall is talking about how good it was. The ginger isn't overly prevalent regardless of the "mule" part of the drink. But don't let that discourage you , in fact it's so good I may have been feeling it a bit riding Little Mermaid after haha. Think fruity and light but not heavy tropical. Don't sleep on this one!

Sonoma Terrace

Colombian Empanadas
Colombian Style Beef empanadas , served with Aji verde and cabbage slaw tossed with cilantro dressing an escabeche
$8.49 ( SnS tab)

15/10
I LOVE empanadas and south American food and have been lucky living in Florida to have some homemade fresh items. This one was incredibly flavroful , crisped up and browned/fried perfectly as well. It may look burned to some but it tasted flavorful and buttery. The filling was plentiful and didn't feel half empty. The chimichurri was well seasoned and had a bit of mint and a kick to balance it.
I got the last one , and it didn't come with the little slaw , but honestly didn't miss it. I must get it again!

Paradise Garden Grill

Chicken Tinga Arepa
Handmade Arepa topped with refried beans , chicken tinga , cabbage and queso fresco
$8.00 ( SnS tab)

8/10
Delicious flavor and portion of chicken and the arepa itself. The chicken was well seasoned , tender and flavor but like most things lacks salt so adding some helps. It also has guacamole which isn't highlighted on the description and goes great with it. This is easily shareable as a small snack. The arepa was fluffy but just enough crispness on the bottom to hold the meat of the dish together.

Watermelon Candy Cocktail Tequila , Watermelon schnapps and pineapple juice with a chamoy and chile lime seasoned rim , with a watermelon/chamoy lollipop
$17.00

9/10
Again i am not the biggest tequila drinker but man this was a great cocktail. I am not a fan of chamoy/chili lime seasoned rims ( Not a Michelada fan for example) , but the sat and spicyness did complimented the sweetness of the drink. The tequila is noticeable but in a good way, almost brings a savory aspect to the sweetness. Refreshing and spicy sweet , a must do !
Fantastic post.

Omigoodness you are making me want to get all those DRINKS! Great review, thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to post more pics of other foods and drinks so keep an eye out ! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews !

In case anyone was looking for the Mickey mouse gingerbread men, you can get them at the Grand in case Jolly Holiday is sold out for the day, or if you are not in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter