• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Foods I wished they still made

Not me but my Sister misses Swiss Rolls terribly.

SWRFT.jpg

Nabisco used to make these delicious swiss cheese crackers. I think they still make them in Canada, but they discontinued them in the U.S. several years ago.

I loved those crackers! I haven't had them in so long, I actually forgot about them. ;)

I second the Planters cheese balls. They were always one of our vacation snacks for the hotel room!

Me I miss Black Cows - Choclate covered Sugar Daddys.

4343183160_89552e8665.jpg

Back in the late 60's (so I am told:rolleyes1) the most delicious snack ever came out....Peanut Butter Space Sticks:banana: They were fashioned after astronaut food and I LOVED them

Back in the late 60's (so I am told:rolleyes1) the most delicious snack ever came out....Peanut Butter Space Sticks:banana: They were fashioned after astronaut food and I LOVED them

I remember these. I think Tang came out around that time too. God I'm old.

I agree with Marathon bars. I buy the way overpriced Curly Wurlys when I am at Epcot and savor every bite!

Rock-a-dile red kool-aid was the best stuff ever. I am almost out of my secret stash. It has been carefully hoarded for 18 years!

I agree with the Planters Cheese Balls! Another favorite of mine that I long for is Dunkaroos! I can taste them just thinking about them. :goodvibes

I loved Space Food Sticks too.

tumblr_l18ex361Z81qbaleqo1_400.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter