Football (Soccer) news

stevechase

WDW 2012
Football (Soccer) question
My family and I are flying out to WDW to stay at the All Star Movies at the start of April 2002. I am a real football (soccer to you guys) fan , and the season in the UK will be reaching its peak during the month of April. Is there any chance of being able to find out football new while i am there. I cant be the only one surely?

Thanks

Hi Steve - the Cricketers Arms in The Mercado on I Drive shows live premiership matches - there's usually a cover charge. I'm pretty certain there's a website - I'll search for it and post a link.

Hi Steve, i'm only back from the USA and like yourself i'm scoccer mad. Usatoday newspaper have the premiership results in their sports section. Also ESPN showed the Arsenal-JV game in midweek live.

jj..........;)

Hi JJ :) - didn't realise you'd just got back! Welcome home :)

Thanks Shirley, got back yesterday.Had a great time weather in the low to high 80's both in Florida and in South Carolina.

jj.....:cool:

Steve, there's a Florida edition of the Daily Mail available every morning (same paper just some local ads) for $2.50. Just right for yer footy fix every day.

Hi Steve me again . i don't know if your a { i hate to say this as i'm a Gunners fan.....LOL} but do you support Man utd if so the 2nd. Apr. UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA VS. MANCHESTER UNITED FC ESTADIO RIAZOR LA CORUNA, SPAIN 2:30 pm to 4:45 pm on ESPN2

jj........;)

We will be in Orlando when the World Cup in on and may I just say that if football is mentioned I will crack up. As you can see I am a wife of a mad football fan.

Every year we go my better half always has to ask someone in a football shirt what a certain result is. We made the mistake of visiting the Cricketers Arms last year. Also there is an English pub place near Medieval Times towards Super Walmart which we have also phoned to get results - how sad - going to Orlando and worrying about football results.

One year in Planet Hollywood we met Ian Wright who was actually very friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter