FoP Availability at 60 days?

VillainFavs

DIS Veteran
Trying to get things in order for our trip in August. Any thoughts on trying to get FoP for our arrival day? Is that just an impossible thought? We wouldn't be looking for a morning time, it would be some time in the evening. Between wanting two tier 1s at AK and two tier 1s at HS, it feels like I'm using up all my days! Park hopping is going to be a necessity this time around!

I wasn't successful getting FoP at 60 or 60+1 for our June trip but I have heard of those who have been.

We had no luck for our spring trip. Was able to get it for last fall at 60+7 days.
Good luck, its not easy to get.

You can try for arrival day but it might be gone. Seems like 64+ days out it becomes easier to grab

For the 1st week in July, there were some available at 60+1 for me when I tried. They were late afternoon to closing. I didn't need them, but looked out of curiosity. I did get 4 at 60+2, but times were limited. On 60+4, there was a lot of availability, especially in the morning.

Last edited:
for the first week of July, I had it originally at 60+3, only night times available. I then modified shortly after that for 60+4, there was still only night times available for 5 people.

Our trip is next week and when I made FP two months ago the earliest I could get for FOP was 61 days and they were all for 5 PM and later.

In a recent thread on FP+ choices for Toy Story Land I asked if these new rides are impacting FoP opportunities and some are seeing FoP choices for 60 and 60 + 1. On our Oct trip AK will be our 60 + 1 day and it looks pretty good for us to get FoP passes in the PM. We didn't get to Pandora in the evening last Nov and we don't want to miss it this year.

Bill From PA

for our late june trip, 4 park days i was unable to get FoP for any day when booking at the 60 day mark. about a week after book i did snag one for out second day there. LOTS of checking and hoping!

I was able to get it at 60+3 for afternoon/evening ride times, in June

Instead of booking my days in order I did this one first to get it right at 8am when it opened up. By the time I figured out I could look up more FB times(then the 3 they offer) I went back and everything was gone.

Then Disney said they are having EMH every morning in May and June from 8-9 in AK......so we will try and ride it first like everybody else and if its as great as everyone says then we can ride it again in the afternoon or give up our FB

for mid June it was 60+4 for me to get FOP....i bet it is better for july and onward with Toy Story taking some of the traffic

I got a 60+4 for a little before 1:00. I didn't check for days sooner than that as we planned to go on that specific day. We are going first week of June which TP has ranked pretty high crowd level wise.

We are going in June and nothing was available at 60, 60+1, or 60+2. I was able to get FP+ for our party of 5 on 60+3 at 7:20pm. Not happy about the time but we will be doing a mid-afternoon break so it doesn't affect us that much and it will be our 2nd day at AK. I was able to get early morning for FOP on 60+7.

Navi was pretty open at 60 days and we have an morning FP on 60+1.

I got every other FP+ we wanted.

We were unsuccessful at 60+1 on our upcoming Memorial Day weekend trip, but the park hours changed and they dropped a bunch of FPs about a month before and we were able to get two. If you don't get them initially, keep checking and keep an eye on the park hours for time changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter