FOP FP Suddenly Available

We couldn’t get a FP at 60 plus for our recent trip. The stand by time was 150 minutes on Saturday Oct 27th. We originally were going to check right before park close, but instead decided to do Rivers of Light which we really enjoyed! Not RD people, but for FOP we made an exception two days later. Arrived at AK at 810am, regular park hours, and was off FOP at 910am. So WORTH it! The absolute best attraction! Really loved it! Enjoy!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up. I tried going in and looking for 12/2, but there was nothing available still, even with splitting my party. Unfortunately, something went wrong when I was looking and now MDE can’t show me any of my plans at all, so I can’t check again or confirm I didn’t score up our NRJ FP. If I can ever get back into the system, I will check for new openings.

I had morning FPs on 12/24 for me & my fiance, but have been looking to add 2 guests...and was able to grab 4 for the afternoon on 12/24! SO relieved. The luck didn't carry over to SDD though :sad2:

Thanks OP! Lots of new times 1/1. Was just messing with my plans this AM and they definitely weren't there then. Now to re-craft the day! :-)

Thanks again.

:yay: Thanks so much for the heads up! Just was able to plan a Sunday trip on 11/18 to AK based on the elusive FOP FP+.

This happened last year a few weeks before our Nov 2 - 11 trip and I scored FoP FPs for our party of 11, didn't notice any increase in wait time compared with a ride we took earlier in our vacation.

Bill From PA

I was able to snag 2/6 for our second day , but then Y'ALL BROKE THE SYSTEM! Nevermind...just me. AND I GOT ALL 6 second day!

Last edited:
Thank you!!!! I just grabbed December 6 for five people at 2 o’clock! I have been checking since my 60 days! This is why I love these boards!

Thank you for the heads up. I was able to get FOP fastpass+ for the first day of our upcoming trip 12/23.

12/1 is all gone

Thanks for the heads up. I tried going in and looking for 12/2, but there was nothing available still, even with splitting my party. Unfortunately, something went wrong when I was looking and now MDE can’t show me any of my plans at all, so I can’t check again or confirm I didn’t score up our NRJ FP. If I can ever get back into the system, I will check for new openings.

12/2 is the just opened for booking for those not staying on property, so 12/2 and 12/1 would run out faster as people are making their initial plans.

Glad I could help people. I was surprised no one else had posted already.

I tried to modify ours but the stupid app never ever works on my phone and I was in a training. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter