"For a limited time, DVC members can enjoy savings on annual passes"

I think "for a limited time" simply allows Disney to keep their options open.

"All offers are subject to availability, change, and/or termination without notice."

That wording is all they need to keep their options open. Some equivalent has always been present on the Pocket Perks booklets, DVC website, etc.

does any one remember when the promotion started last year have a trip in February and don't know if we should keep waiting before ordering

I thought I had read some place that I can purchase APs for my family now and activate them for a future trip. We are planning a 2016 and 2017 trip so it would be great to lock in the savings now.

I thought I had read some place that I can purchase APs for my family now and activate them for a future trip. We are planning a 2016 and 2017 trip so it would be great to lock in the savings now.

Yes you can. I purchased tickets for my granddaughters 2 years ago. When they offered the pap deal last year we didn't activate them. The only negative for us was that they were kids passes and one is turning 10 this year so I have to hold them for the 7 year old to use now and then 2 years from now. I paid 299 for them, so certainly got a deal.

The specials on the PAP had to purchase by April 2014 and activate no later than 1-31-15.

Do you remember when that deal started?? Was it in January?? I am crossing my fingers for some sort of good promotion for this year as we couldn't do the last 2 that's they offered.

I wonder if there is a trend of "revealing" with Disney or if it changes through the years and through the staff handling it?

It's been changed:

Membership Magic Savings on Select Annual Passes
Delight in Park Pass Magic! For a limited time, Disney Vacation Club Members can enjoy special savings on select Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passes.

False alarm

They took out "for a limited time".

Actually, not if you look on the main homepage titled "Disney Vacation Club Member News & Updates" under the golden key on the right sidebar it still says "for a limited time". I think that's where the OP was referring to in the OP.

Actually, not if you look on the main homepage titled "Disney Vacation Club Member News & Updates" under the golden key on the right sidebar it still says "for a limited time". I think that's where the OP was referring to in the OP.

You're right, I thought it was in the title before. Guess I need new glasses, I missed it in the wording that I copied......

Seems like they just keep taking perks away. Of course, there have been constant rumors of impending removal of AP discounts for at least a few years. Sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter