For all of you that have met Dan before...

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
O.K. I get to finally meet Dan on April 3rd. Is he a "morning person" or a "night person"? We are meeting at the Boardwalk Bakery but have not decided on a time yet. LOL!! I was thinking about 9:30 am. I want Dan at his best (but then again does he have a "worst time"?)

I feel like I am getting ready to meet a real celebrity!!!!;) ;)

I met him around 2pm-- so I can't help you. LOL

I don't think Dan has a wirst time. Just make sure the place isn't noisy.;) :p

I talked to him on the phone and felt like it was a celebrity! :)

Have fun!

Dan's always a hoot to be around. Best place to be with him is SPACE MOUNTAIN!!! LOL! He made me laugh so hard on that ride... had to do it several times just because it was soo much fun!

Have a good time! I am hoping someday to meet Dan & his family! Such a nice man!

Lisa

Dan is what you might call a 24 hour kind of person :)

I've seen Dan in the am at breakfast...I have seen him mid day...
I've seen him at dinner...and I have seen him at late night functions:p He can surface and function any part of the day:p
I am not sure if you know this...so I will give you a little tip ;) He tends to bring his camera and cell phone, he might want to take a picture of you :)

I kind of figured the camera thing!! I am not sure how I knew this but I had a feeling he is a picture taking kind of guy!!! He will have some company though. My dh has a digital and loves taking pictures also!!!!

One good tip, don't tell him your going to the bathroom.:p

I remember Dan picking me and Michael up from the Dolphin, driving us through the worst smog Orlando ever experienced and getting us to the valet parking of Universal and to the Port of Entry by 7:45am.... now that's a MAN!

I've also eaten dinner with him here in Atlanta hobnobbing and running our mouths for hours in the evening and he was STILL Dan!

24 hour Man, that's our Dan! :bounce:

I agree. You can't go wrong! :)

He is extra fun to do the Haunted mansion with. Oh, and Splash Mtn. too. And seeing a parade... and Epcot...oh, and Illuminations and...

Well, you get the idea. He is just a fun person to hang around with. Brush your hair though. ;) And, yeah, the bathroom thing is a biggie. I gave him a big pose once...

It is like meeting a celebrity. But better. He is nice and easy to talk to. Have fun. It is a treat!!!

Oh man..... I am getting scared about the bathroom trips!!!! My bladder just isn't the same as it used to be!!

Dan is so neat. I met him for a dinner with other Diser's and he walks in and starts talking like you've known him forever.

fdb3bcba.jpg

Dan is a "sweetie" - both my sis and I think so - he is such a friendly sort of guy - like you've known each other forever!

Originally posted by Buckalew
....I gave him a big pose once....

Don't worry, mum, I am not sure where the restrooms are on the Boardwalk. :teeth:

You guys are all going to make me
014.gif

DSCN6820.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter