for all us june half term visitors.................

adr2.8i

Back from the magic....and now hooked!
FOR GOODNESS SAKE DO NOT LOOK AT THE CURRENT LONG TERM WEATHER FORECASTS FOR DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!

Its rain, rain, rain, and more rain! :-(

Lets hope the forecast changes!

Just had a look on accuweather app and it's forecast to be clear and sunny next Saturday (we arrive Sunday) and Thursday (we leave that day!!) bit of a mixed bag in between.

I'm hoping the gorgeous weather we're having here at the moment with move a few 100 miles south east by then!! :rotfl:

OOOHH me too!

(PS I am STUPIDLY unprepared. So far have only printed out my disney confirmation letter and Eurotunnel info....HELP!!! What else should I be doing????)

OOOHH me too!

(PS I am STUPIDLY unprepared. So far have only printed out my disney confirmation letter and Eurotunnel info....HELP!!! What else should I be doing????)

Lol, I am too!

Even though I've planned all our days with regards to dining, rough itinerary etc I've barely started on the practical stuff!

I have all our hotels, travel docs, buffalo bills tickets etc printed and put in a file with our passports and itinerary but still need to find our EHIC cards (which fingers crossed haven't expired!!) DH has had the sat nav set up for months!! :rotfl:

I haven't bought the children any new clothes/Disney bits but probably won't now as want to make sure we have enough money to let them buy a few things whilst we're there and we have a pretty tight budget as it is.

What am I missing?! Oh I need to remember to pick up suitcases from MIL this weekend (we moved out 7 years ago and still haven't bought our own cases! :lmao:) shall be changing up euros this weekend too and shall probably start packing Monday when DS does all day at preschool. Still need to buy the car kit too! Anything else?!

I guess I need to find car ownership docs and proof of insurance if I remember rightly. I may well tail you lot all the way to the Sequoia Lodge as I don't have a sat nav but do have an utterly useless at map reading other half!!!!!

Don't forget Calpol... and check that OH has a clean tshirt for EVERY DAY, and actually does bring a warm top despite the fact ' but it's sunny now......' :rotfl:

Robear, have you figured out which nights you are doing Dreams and which morning you are doing EMH??? Not figured that one out yet either!!!!

Robears, have you figured out which nights you are doing Dreams and which morning you are doing EMH??? Not figured that one out yet either!!!!

No not really, I really want to do Dreams on the first night but DH thinks the children (and him!) will be shattered so I may have to go on my own!

Ideally we'll do bothering sounds crazy I know but we're planning on returning to the sequoia for a few hours each day so the kids can nap or go for a swim and chill out for a bit. Especially if the parks are busy.

Think we'll just see what happens when we're there. I want to see dreams every chance I can so may do a couple on my own!

I'm thinking along those lines too!

I wish I could :sad1: I'm really hoping that DD will be able to stay up late enough on at least one of the nights, so that we can watch it... given that dreams was the reason we booked another trip!

if its rains, it will be warm Disney rain :goodvibes.

true :)

I don't mind if it rains on and off so long as it's warm which I think it will be. The temperature estimates look pretty good.

We got absolutely drenched on Autopia in October (the heavens opened to a torrential downpour just after we got on it!) and I've never been so cold but it was about 3c. brrrr!

I looked last night at the forecast and was :scared1:. But to be fair, they normally can't work it out that far in advance (I'm hoping!). The thing is, the week after looks OK :rotfl:.

It will be warm as discussed but if you get drenched through (downpour rain) then it's no fun walking around soaking waiting to dry off! In addition, if it's anything like our first trip (September) then it can be a little chilly first thing (even some mist where the Castle disappears from the bottom of Main Street), so you do need some layers?

I'm so disorganised - I'm normally up to my eyes in lists by now! :lmao:

Thinking leggings/t-shirts/cardis/hoodies for girls (and the odd Princess dress!). That way if it warms up later in the day they can strip down to t-shirt and leggings. Does that sound OK?

For me, well, it's whatever I can find. I bought some new Disney t-shirts a month or so ago and will pack those but it's the trousers I'm having issues with as I've lost quite a bit of weight and they are all literally dropping off me - like 2 dress sizes! But... with all the food we are planning to eat (or I am!), I think I'll need those trousers by the end of the holiday :rotfl2:. Think I need to find some time somewhere to go shopping to get a few pairs of leggings/cropped trousers that fit!?!

Another half term visitor checking in!

Fingers crossed the weather is ok, we're flying with hand luggage only so I want to minimise the packing!!

We're arriving Sunday so fingers crossed its good weather. We're also at sequoia :cool1:

To be honest, I'm panicking more about busy it'll be!! :laughing:

12 days for us :banana:

Have got kids lots of summer clothes so sounds like they might be cold:rolleyes1

We are off to collect tickets from travel agent tomorrow...travelling on eurostar from ebbsfleet..and to order euros. Not sure how much to change into euros? How much is everyone else taking? (we are there for 3 nights and have paid for half board dining).

It was 24° today and dry, started off overcast and then got out lovely with lots of sun :thumbsup2

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. Last year some forecasts were predicting rain a week before we were going but by the time we actually went we had glorius weather. We had one small shower first thing one morning and the rest of the time it was sunny and warm. :goodvibes

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. Last year some forecasts were predicting rain a week before we were going but by the time we actually went we had glorius weather. We had one small shower first thing one morning and the rest of the time it was sunny and warm. :goodvibes

thats my kinda thinking..... denial lol seriously tho, they are useless predicting the weather for the next day, let alone a week + ahead!!!! all i ask for is it to be warm, and rain to be more 'showers' rather than continuous (if we have to have any at all!!!!)

ideally 21 deg and sun/part cloud wud be ideal..... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter