?? for "anti" ME posters.

KNWVIKING

DIS Veteran
An article posted in an Orlando paper mentioned that Eisner's future may depend on the success of L&S and other films plus ABC's fall line-up success. I'm just curious if the anti ME crowd has mixed emotions about this. What is more important to you, getting rid of ME or seeing Disney be successful ? Do you secretly hope the future movies and line-up are a flop ? In an ideal situation Disney is successfull AND they dump ME, but you don't get that option.

Good question. My answer is that I want whatever will bring quality back to the company again. This means I would never want quality product like Lilo to fail, unless I could be sure this failure would actually encourage more quality projects later on.

I hope that Lilo is widly successful so that we can then watch Eisner's next move. If he looks at these projects like Lilo and say "Gee, quality really does sell", then starts up more projects like them, then all is well. If not, then I say toss him, since the man would have demonstrated one final time that he can't observe what makes the company successful.

I realize that tossing him under these conditions violates your precondition (I wasn't given that option), but I beleive that is the only logical way to approach the problem. To answer your question any other way requires a gift of precognition that I do not have. I would have to know if the sacrifice of Lilo (resulting in Eisner's departure), would actually result in more quality projects futher on. I think the odds would be higher for this to happen, but there is no way to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter