For Anyone Heading to Sci-Fi soon -

Please, can someone tell me if they still have their Out of This World Cheesecake? I see it is no longer on the menu and is our favorite. We have an upcoming reservation and thinking of canceling.
Thanks

Please, can someone tell me if they still have their Out of This World Cheesecake? I see it is no longer on the menu and is our favorite. We have an upcoming reservation and thinking of canceling.
Thanks

If no one answers, bump this post on Wednesday so I get an alert. I'll check for you since I always enjoyed it too.

Ugh I check every single day and still can't get a reservation there. It was the restaurant my husband most wanted to eat at and I can't get a reservation at all! Such a bummer.

Try the touring plans free ADR finder

Thanks. Yeah, we did that well over a month ago and haven't gotten any hits yet. Both my husband and I are signed up to get texts! We got one text for Be Our Guest for lunch like 2 weeks ago, and nothing since.

We are eating there next week! Dole whip shake? Yes, please! Also, do they have something like a peanut butter and jelly shake? Is it any good?

Thanks. Yeah, we did that well over a month ago and haven't gotten any hits yet. Both my husband and I are signed up to get texts! We got one text for Be Our Guest for lunch like 2 weeks ago, and nothing since.

Keep your hopes up and your schedule open for dinner on your HS day. Lots of times things open up the day before as people change plans and cancel their reservation to prevent the no show fee.

Dan

If it is just the 2 of you, you can always try a walk up if you don’t score an ADR.

The most hits I got for the ADR finder was the few days prior, so don't lose hope!

Ugh I check every single day and still can't get a reservation there. It was the restaurant my husband most wanted to eat at and I can't get a reservation at all! Such a bummer.

I used mouse Dining last night and got it for two different trips. I also like mouse Dining because you can see openings on other days if your plan is flexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter