For Christmas I want ketchup

I'd like some French fries with mayo for Christmas. And I don't want any side-eye while I'm eating them.

As a young child KETCHUP went on a lot of food just so I would eat it.
Not sure if it was mom or dad who started that. I remember: all meat, all potatoes, all pasta, rice, eggs. Oh, I do like Salsa now with eggs!!

My son likes Ketchup with his MAC and cheese too.
There is someone in upper MI who eats it that way too. He was a tour guide at the SOO LOCKS. How that conversation got started, WHO KNOWS BUT WE ALL HAD A GREAT LAUGH.

I just dipped some Lay's potato chips in ketchup so another bottle for Christmas would be fine. Other bottles of "things" would be good, too. :thumbsup2

Just a wild guess you're not from the Chicagoland area?

I am a certified CHEESEHEAD and when I'm at WRIGLEY FIELD cheering on my beloved and forever cherished WORLD SERIES 2016 winners I do just fine with the mustard and neon green relish. When in Chicago...............eat like a CHICAGOAN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter