?? for DCP Alumni

dawgfan

from georgia ya'll
I have a daughter and niece at the program right now. Their last day in the program is 5-15. What will that last week look like? Will they work any that week...last two days? or will they give them that time to pack and prepare? The last day is my main concern. On the 15th her last day, what will she need to do? I know we will be ,moving her out of the apartment but how does that go exactly? Will she be going back and forth to Vista Way similar to the check in process or do we simply move out and go? If any former CP can help with what they experienced that last week and especially the last two days it would help us plan. Thanks.

It depends on her schedule. If I remember correctly when my schedule came out I had 2 days without working before I had to go home. Hope this helps :)

When she moves out she just has to drop off her key, housing id, and car decal (if she had one) at the housing office for her complex. I believe they want you out by 11 am, if I remember correctly.

Here's how my last week of my program went:
I had to be completely moved out by my apartment by 11am the day my program ended - which was a Friday. This meant keys/housing ID/Disney ID (unless you stayed on with the company)/parking pass all had to be handed in to the apartment office complex.
However, the day BEFORE the "End of Program" is the only day your work location is required to give you off so you have time to pack.
I had that day off (Thursday), but on Wednesday I was scheduled from 17:00-01:30. So my schedule that week was working Sun-Wed.
Also, during your last week of your program, I believe you're not allowed to Early Release or call out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter