For fun, If you are working from home and have kids

My 21 year old coworker just asked what was for lunch? It is currently 3:25 pm. My four legged coworker keeps wanting to go out, then come in, then go out, then come in, it is driving me nuts. Plus, he seems to think he should get treats all day for being a good boy!

My itty bitty furry interns are all put out, as the boss and co-worker are in today (and for the foreseeable future), interrupting their naps on said boss/co-workers chairs and desks, and shutting doors that they are used to having open during the day while they are racing about.
Oh my. Our cat is seriously irritated DH is home and he is interrupting her nap schedule. :rotfl:It's pretty funny.

One of my other co-workers just threw up part of his dinner (due to attempting to inhale it) and wagged his mickey-rump while attempting to eat it. I need to find a new place of business.

One of my coworkers refuses to wear pants. She also keeps baking various types of cookies to quash her boredom.
The other one turns cartwheels in my office and cackles loudly in delight as she watches YouTube videos.

My coworkers have been exceptional! Taking responsibility and behaving above and beyond my expectations. Think I will keep them!!!🥰🥰

My coworker just got fired. 3 times with warnings he took my headset and mouse so he could do some online gaming. And the final straw was I was late for an online meeting yesterday because of this. The neighbors down the street had to have heard me.

This morning, my coworker is blasting extremely loud music
It feels like a hostile work environment honestly

My "boss" finally got his FedEx package yesterday (we had to go pick it up. Funny, the website still says pending delivery, on truck.) He had the coworker paid intern help him put it together. Very comfy.

(switched from co-worker to paid intern. decided he couldn't think he's equal to me haha)

Paid Intern has to scrub his bathroom as the janitorial staff refuses to do so. also has to do his own bedding and laundry, as the laundry staff doesn't do the paid intern's work anymore.

Wondering who I could complain to about physical contact from my boss in the lunch room? Where is HR when I need them? haha

Cindy from Accounting keeps leaving dirty coffee cups on the counter, and clothes on the bathroom floor. None of us have seen, nor even heard of Cindy from Accounting until this morning, but clearly it is her fault.

The youngest intern has been running around the office in his underwear all morning, and just announced "I wanna get NEKID!!!" Its going to be an interesting conversation at the water-cooler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter