For My IPod

mickeysmiles

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is music from disney world on i tunes? I want to download sounds from disney and some of the music, like the ones from the CD you can buy.

Thanks!!

I can't find any Disneyworld music, but may I recommend this sites Podcast, the Dis Unplugged!

Its a great show, with lots of discussion about the parks and honest views on Disney, plus it's free!

Just an idea :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there is music from disney world on i tunes? I want to download sounds from disney and some of the music, like the ones from the CD you can buy.

Thanks!!

I haven't been able to find any Disney World music on iTunes...so I had to go to WDW to buy the Wishes CD. ;)

Live365 is a good place to go to listen to music and attractions, but I think you'll have to buy CDs when you go to have music to put on your iPod.

Live365 is a good place to go to listen to music and attractions, but I think you'll have to buy CDs when you go to have music to put on your iPod.

I listen to Live365 all day, and they do have an option to "buy music" on every song, but I tried clicking it once and it was basically a web search for it. But...if you have an iPhone (or iPod touch maybe? not sure) you can get a live365 app and listen that way! :banana:

I don't have an ipod but I do have another unit that plays mp3. When I don't find what I want at the local store for the price I want to pay I have been checking on amazon for mp3 downloads. You could check that out.

I often see most albums listed for about $10 or less on there. But they are all in the .mp3 extension.

Have you checked your local library to see if they might have any of the CDs? Worth a shot! We get a lot of our music for our mp3s this way.

I download episodes of the "WDW Audio Adventures" podcast. It has lots of park/ride audio! I have the monorail audio, Splash, the Philharmagic, Illuminations, Spectro, the Tiki Room, and LOTS more.

There are a few other podcasts that have audio, but I find that it's a copy of someone recording the rides, so you can hear people talking. The WDW Audio Adventures sounds like it's right off a CD.

Here is a title of an album I just happened to find at walmart a few months ago.

Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth

and track listings on it are

1. WALT DISNEY'S DEDICATION OF DISNEYLAND - Disneyland's Dedication - July 17th, 1955
2. ALL ABOARD! - Main Street Station
3. MEET ME DOWN AT MAINSTREET (The Meloman)
4. ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND (Rod Miller) - Coke Corner ADVENTURELAND
5. THE TIKI, TIKI, TIKI ROOM - The Enchanted Tiki Room
6. THE INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE - Temple of the Forbidden Eye
7. TARZAN MEDLEY - Tarzan Treehouse NEW ORLEANS SQUARE
8. YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME) - Pirates of the Caribbean
9. GRIM, GRINNING GHOST - The Haunted Mansion CRITTER COUNTRY
10. BEAR BAND SERENADE - Country Bear Jamboree
11. SPLASH MOUNTAIN - Splash Mountain
12. THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Country Bear Vacation
13. THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
14. PECOS BILL - Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue
15. THE RAINBOW CAVERNS - Main Train Through Nature's Wonderland and The Rainbow Caverns
16. IT'S A SMALL WORLD - it's a small world
17. ROGER RABBIT'S CAR TOON SPIN - Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
18. THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW - Carousel of Progress
19. SPACE MOUNTAIN - Space Mountain
20. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S ASTRO BLASTERS - Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

I got Finding Nemo: The Musical from itunes last year and listen to it all the time. It helps if you've already seen the show though.

I purchased an album on iTunes that was good. It's more Disneyland than WDW, but still gets you in that Disney mood. The album is called "Walt Disney Takes You To Disneyland" and there are 5 tracks, which are all performed by the Disneyland Concert Orchestra. There are tracks for Main Street and each of the individual lands, Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland.

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter