for over a week now i have been

bambii

<font color=#000080>aka Jadedee<br><font color=dee
drinking only diet coke i brain washed myself into think Regular Coke was too strong, So far it has worked. Im beginning to love diet coke and I have been walking. I cant tell if I lost anything yet, because I dont have a scale and Im scared to get on one. Im going to waite to see if my diet coke thing stays on track. i dont know if I should stand on the scale or not. I have tried every diet and I did real good with WW, but the instucter that I had drove me nuts ( little miss perfect). Well now I reside in a new town, so Im think about joing again, but now they have a new program, I counted point and I heard something about WW and percentage, I couldnt even do those in School.

I was going to go to water arobics, but I couldnt get going I had a rough night sleeping and the program is at 9:00 tomorrow for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter