For people applying for spring 2013

pending.. interview went well on Saturday then just got the email saying to please check back now until December 14th. Anyone else get pended?

carlwitac said:
pending.. interview went well on Saturday then just got the email saying to please check back now until December 14th. Anyone else get pended?

I haven't heard of anyone being pended yet :/ I've only talked to people who have been accepted. I haven't heard of any rejections either

My top 3 choices were Hospitality, Recreation, and Merchandise. I was accepted for Recreaction :)

Good luck on your phone interview!

Who all is applying for DCP Spring 2013? I have my phone interview next Tuesday and I'm pretty nervous/excited! My top 3 role choices are character performer, bibbidi bobbidi boutique hostess (fairy godmother in training),and attractions. What are your top 3 role choices?

My top 3 are the same as yours ! BBB is def. #1 for me though . I'm psyched :faint:

I've applied!! My interview is tomorrow.... :hyper::bitelip:::yes:::goodvibes:woohoo:

Definitely nervous/excited too!!!

Good Luck to all!

Arielle005 said:
My top 3 are the same as yours ! BBB is def. #1 for me though . I'm psyched :faint:

Yes bbb is definitely my number 1! I'm praying I get it :) goodluck!

I applied two weeks ago and had my phone interview yesterday, my top three choices were Attractions, Merchandise, and Recreation. My beautiful girl Arielle is awaiting her interview.

Yeah Im going to an audition too, but I know its very unlikely ill get picked, but I pretty much will take any role :) mine is on Tuesday and I'm also nervous! Tell us how it goes!

So this is kind of a delayed response, but my interview was the 19th (last Wednesday). I talked to Danielle, and she was very nice, but definitely to the point and not quite as chatty as other interviewers I've heard about. I think overall it was alright, but I was super nervous through the whole thing so I don't know for sure. I'm currently on day 6 of waiting, so fingers crossed I hear something (hopefully good news) soon!

Congrats to anybody that got accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

My phone interview is in 4 hours!!!:scared::eek::goodvibes

But I actually have a question for you guys! Have any of you looked recently at the "Role Descriptions" page on the DCP website? When I applied (2 Wednesdays ago) all the roles were one way, and today they're all different! For example, there is now a "Disney Desk" option under lodging for WDW. That wasn't there when I applied, nor was it even an option to rate my interest on the application... Also, little things like how FSFB got moved to the "Recreation" section instead of the "Food & Beverage" section...? Maybe it's just my computer and it's changing all of the placement of things? Is anyone else confused about this?

The only reason why I'm even concerned about it is because, like I said, some of the roles that are on there now weren't even an option on my application, so I didn't get to mark my interest for any of those, and I am wondering if it shows up as "no interest" to the interviewer/people who choose if I make it in! I'd be willing do do any of those roles, they just weren't on there!:guilty:

Hey everyone! I just started applying for the DCP today I'm so excited! They just sent me an email saying to the the web-based interview, but I will probably do that tomorrow since I have to study (Booo!). I've been waiting so long to do the DCP, it's a dream come true :D

Plus tomorrow my college is going to have a career fair and the Walt Disney Company is going to be there. Can't wait to network with them tomorrow! :)

Good luck to everyone!

Hey everyone! I just started applying for the DCP today I'm so excited! They just sent me an email saying to the the web-based interview, but I will probably do that tomorrow since I have to study (Booo!). I've been waiting so long to do the DCP, it's a dream come true :D

Plus tomorrow my college is going to have a career fair and the Walt Disney Company is going to be there. Can't wait to network with them tomorrow! :)

Good luck to everyone!

That's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I hope you'll be able to talk to some helpful people tomorrow! What were your top roles on your application? :goodvibes

That's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I hope you'll be able to talk to some helpful people tomorrow! What were your top roles on your application? :goodvibes

My top roles are Character Attendant, Attractions, and Hospitality. I'm open to almost anything :laughing: I would also like to do merchandise and counter service. :thumbsup2

My top roles are Character Attendant, Attractions, and Hospitality. I'm open to almost anything :laughing: I would also like to do merchandise and counter service. :thumbsup2

AWESOME!!! Mine were Vacation Planner, Photopass, and FSFB, but I'm just like you, I'm open to pretty much anything!! :p I hope you get in! And good luck on your web-based interview!:cool1:

It has been exactly 2 weeks today that I had my phone interview...so any day now I should be getting an answer. I'm still so nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter