For people applying for spring 2013

It has been exactly 2 weeks today that I had my phone interview...so any day now I should be getting an answer. I'm still so nervous.

Good Luck to you!!! I hope you make it in!!! :thumbsup2 I understand the feeling of waiting, my interview was last night, and I'm already going crazy. :bitelip::3dglasses:headache::upsidedow:scratchin::jumping1:

Good Luck to you!!! I hope you make it in!!! :thumbsup2 I understand the feeling of waiting, my interview was last night, and I'm already going crazy. :bitelip::3dglasses:headache::upsidedow:scratchin::jumping1:

Your posts keep making me laugh, you are just too sweet! But yeah, my interview was a week ago today and I think I have already went way past crazy! I keep checking all the time then I have to focus back on my school work! Then I have my two little sisters acting like I don't check it often enough, but I can't complain. They're like little helpers for me <3 :cheer2::cheer2:

I have my phone interview next Thursday night. :) I am so excited and nervous at the same time. All my life I've wanted to work for Disney, and I'm so glad I'm finally getting the chance to maybe do it.

I have my audition for character performers on my birthday, the 12th. I really would love to be Rapunzel, but I'll take anything at all.

My top choices are character performer, character attendant or boutique. :)

I have my phone interview next Thursday night. :) I am so excited and nervous at the same time. All my life I've wanted to work for Disney, and I'm so glad I'm finally getting the chance to maybe do it.

I have my audition for character performers on my birthday, the 12th. I really would love to be Rapunzel, but I'll take anything at all.

My top choices are character performer, character attendant or boutique. :)

Good luck! You'll do amazing, and what an awesome birthday you'll get to have! On my birthday I did my web interview :P You beat me ;P

Your posts keep making me laugh, you are just too sweet! But yeah, my interview was a week ago today and I think I have already went way past crazy! I keep checking all the time then I have to focus back on my school work! Then I have my two little sisters acting like I don't check it often enough, but I can't complain. They're like little helpers for me <3 :cheer2::cheer2:

Awwww oh my gosh that's so nice!!! That is so awesome that you have your little cheerleaders!! When you get in they can come visit you and go to the parks for free and you can inspire them to do the DCP when they're old enough!! :rotfl::p:cool1:

Good luck to everyone!

I just did the web-based interview and I passed it! Now I just have to wait until they send me an email to make an appointment for the phone interview. SO EXCITED!! :D

Good luck to everyone!

I just did the web-based interview and I passed it! Now I just have to wait until they send me an email to make an appointment for the phone interview. SO EXCITED!! :D

That's awesome!!! Good luck to you on your phone interview!! And don't get too nervous, it was super easy and pretty fun! The waiting is the worst part! :goodvibes;):thumbsup2

That's awesome!!! Good luck to you on your phone interview!! And don't get too nervous, it was super easy and pretty fun! The waiting is the worst part! :goodvibes;):thumbsup2

Thank you! I'm just worried about the questions they are going to ask me! I sometimes know what to say but it never comes out hahaha!

What kind of questions can I expect? :scratchin

Good luck! You'll do amazing, and what an awesome birthday you'll get to have! On my birthday I did my web interview :P You beat me ;P

Thank you! How did your phone interview go? :-)
You're from Texas? I love it there. I visit Fort Worth a lot.

Thank you! I'm just worried about the questions they are going to ask me! I sometimes know what to say but it never comes out hahaha!

What kind of questions can I expect? :scratchin

Oh yeah I know what you mean! I definitely had some awkward-sounding answers to the questions she asked me.

Just make sure you're ready to answer questions about like your previous work experience (if you have any) and like why you want to do your top roles (what are your top roles again by the way? haha) Mine were Photopass, Vacation Planner, and FSFB... so like for Photopass she asked me if I have any photography experience, and what my favorite photo is; for Vacation Planner she asked if I had a problem handling large amounts of money; and for FSFB she asked what my favorite restaurant in Disney was (I said Sci-Fi ;)) and she told me about how big of a responsibility they have because they're the ones who decide how to place people at their tables and stuff. She also asked about if I had any tattoos or piercings and stuff (that was one of my awkward ones because I was like "Oh no! Well, except for my ears! Well, only one 2 holes. Well but like 1 hole in each ear!!" haha superrrr awk.) but that was just me babbling :lmao:

Another question that I stumbled on a little was "If I had a job where I was repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again (which most jobs are like), how would I keep myself interested in what I was doing and how would I treat each new guest that I helped?" This is actually an easy one to think of an answer, but I guess I just wasn't expecting it so I babbled again! :p

I hope this helps!! (Sorry for the novel)

Does anyone know if Disney World offers dining plans for CP members?

BUT! CP's do get discounts at WDW restaurants and they have the "Grocery Bingo" at the residence halls. Not really sure how it works yet, but it sounds both interesting and beneficial!:rolleyes2

Oh yeah I know what you mean! I definitely had some awkward-sounding answers to the questions she asked me.

Just make sure you're ready to answer questions about like your previous work experience (if you have any) and like why you want to do your top roles (what are your top roles again by the way? haha) Mine were Photopass, Vacation Planner, and FSFB... so like for Photopass she asked me if I have any photography experience, and what my favorite photo is; for Vacation Planner she asked if I had a problem handling large amounts of money; and for FSFB she asked what my favorite restaurant in Disney was (I said Sci-Fi ;)) and she told me about how big of a responsibility they have because they're the ones who decide how to place people at their tables and stuff. She also asked about if I had any tattoos or piercings and stuff (that was one of my awkward ones because I was like "Oh no! Well, except for my ears! Well, only one 2 holes. Well but like 1 hole in each ear!!" haha superrrr awk.) but that was just me babbling :lmao:

Another question that I stumbled on a little was "If I had a job where I was repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again (which most jobs are like), how would I keep myself interested in what I was doing and how would I treat each new guest that I helped?" This is actually an easy one to think of an answer, but I guess I just wasn't expecting it so I babbled again! :p

I hope this helps!! (Sorry for the novel)

Hahaha that's okay, it's very helpful! I also want to do FSFB what other questions did they ask you for that? My other choices are character attendant, hospitality and attractions. :)

BUT! CP's do get discounts at WDW restaurants and they have the "Grocery Bingo" at the residence halls. Not really sure how it works yet, but it sounds both interesting and beneficial!:rolleyes2

Alright that's cool. :-) Haha, I just can't cook for the life of me. Mildly worried about it!

Hahaha that's okay, it's very helpful! I also want to do FSFB what other questions did they ask you for that? My other choices are character attendant, hospitality and attractions. :)

She really didn't ask that many specific questions about FSFB. She really just told me about it and asked if I'd be comfortable having that responsibility (about being the one who places people) and also told me how the hostesses are the first people who the guests see when they come into a restaurant so to be friendly and whatnot. She also said that that role could involve working outside and asked if I had a problem with that (of course not, it's Disney World...) haha. She seemed to really think it was a fun role. She said it was "one of her favorites" ....? haha

Awwww oh my gosh that's so nice!!! That is so awesome that you have your little cheerleaders!! When you get in they can come visit you and go to the parks for free and you can inspire them to do the DCP when they're old enough!! :rotfl::p:cool1:

Oh yeah, they'll love it! One of my older sisters already did the DCP twice and is now working there! So that's even more free passes for them :D

Thank you! How did your phone interview go? :-)
You're from Texas? I love it there. I visit Fort Worth a lot.

I still feel really confident in my phone interview. I had answers for everything that was asked and I kept my smile on, even though it's really hard for me not to smile :D And yes, I was raised in Texas. I absolutely love Fort Worth! It's so awesome there! Where are you from!?

Oh yeah, they'll love it! One of my older sisters already did the DCP twice and is now working there! So that's even more free passes for them :D

I still feel really confident in my phone interview. I had answers for everything that was asked and I kept my smile on, even though it's really hard for me not to smile :D And yes, I was raised in Texas. I absolutely love Fort Worth! It's so awesome there! Where are you from!?

I'm glad your interview went well! :-) I'm from Colorado actually.

grlwonder said:

I got accepted for FSFB. My interviewer asked me specifically what I would do if I had patrons disgruntled about the wait after being in the park for hours. I said I would make sure to entertain the children (if there were any), as children tend to be the most vocal in their complaints, and that that would make the parents lives easier seeing their children entertained and happier.

Apparently that was the right answer, so keep that in mind :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter