For people applying for spring 2013

I don't really understand what some of you mean when you say you applied for certain roles.. Are you talking about in the application when you rated the positions based on your level of interest? Or are you talking about something else? Because I know that I put more than just 3 options in when I was rating the choices. Is there a way to go back and view the application to see what I put down?

I have my phone interview on Friday, so hopefully that will go well and I'll hear back soon. Good luck to everyone who already had theirs and who will be having them this week!

:. I went back and looked at the positions on the CP website, and I know that I was most interested in concierge and merchandise, but I also put down some interest in attractions, hospitality, and guest services. I guess what I'm hoping for should I be accepted is concierge, but I'd take any of those positions if one of them was offered to me.

I don't really understand what some of you mean when you say you applied for certain roles.. Are you talking about in the application when you rated the positions based on your level of interest? Or are you talking about something else? Because I know that I put more than just 3 options in when I was rating the choices. Is there a way to go back and view the application to see what I put down?

I have my phone interview on Friday, so hopefully that will go well and I'll hear back soon. Good luck to everyone who already had theirs and who will be having them this week!

:. I went back and looked at the positions on the CP website, and I know that I was most interested in concierge and merchandise, but I also put down some interest in attractions, hospitality, and guest services. I guess what I'm hoping for should I be accepted is concierge, but I'd take any of those positions if one of them was offered to me.

When you apply for certain roles, you can put no interest in some roles. High interest/moderate interest are the ones you will be considered for as well as your top three. So when someone says certain roles, they mean they didn't mark any interest on the ones they didn't apply to.

Me neither :/ still being pended. But I have a feeling that our time is coming this week!! Maybe Thursday or Friday!! A lot of the people who got pended the week before us got accepted this past week... So let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

I'm now dreaming for the 'yes' for early next week! That's right, dreaming! Why? Because I know we all are dreaming for it! Because a dream is a wish the heart makes! And well, all of our hearts are completely in Disney and this CP opportunity :P ...and yes I did watch Cinderella with my little sisters today ;D

podicat1 said:
I'm now dreaming for the 'yes' for early next week! That's right, dreaming! Why? Because I know we all are dreaming for it! Because a dream is a wish the heart makes! And well, all of our hearts are completely in Disney and this CP opportunity :P ...and yes I did watch Cinderella with my little sisters today ;D

Love love LOVE that!!! ;) I watched Cinderella last week over my fall break!!!! :o And I agree! Early next week! It HAS to be!

Love love LOVE that!!! ;) I watched Cinderella last week over my fall break!!!! :o And I agree! Early next week! It HAS to be!

Aaaaaaannnnyyy day now! :D So excited! And I just got a general question.. O:
When I sign on my Dashboard, it still says "In Progress" is that normal? I would think it would say pending. Under it has all the email I've gotten so that's up to date, I just kind of figured it would be saying pending by now :P

Aaaaaaannnnyyy day now! :D So excited! And I just got a general question.. O:
When I sign on my Dashboard, it still says "In Progress" is that normal? I would think it would say pending. Under it has all the email I've gotten so that's up to date, I just kind of figured it would be saying pending by now :P

I got my acceptance email yesterday yay! And I did my interview more than a week ago and it never said pending it stayed as "in progress". I don't think it matters what it says, in progress means they are still looking at your application. Mostly focus on the email they send you at the bottom. They give you up to 10 days to accept the offer, I haven't accepted it yet because I am talking with my advisor about taking the semester off and it still says "in progress" on my dashboard. I believe it won't change unless pending and/or actually accepting the offer.

But you will receive the email in no time. I got the email when I wasn't even thinking about it. I always checked my email and dashboard, but yesterday when I wasn't even thinking about it, it was there haha!

I got my acceptance email yesterday yay! And I did my interview more than a week ago and it never said pending it stayed as "in progress". I don't think it matters what it says, in progress means they are still looking at your application. Mostly focus on the email they send you at the bottom. They give you up to 10 days to accept the offer, I haven't accepted it yet because I am talking with my advisor about taking the semester off and it still says "in progress" on my dashboard. I believe it won't change unless pending and/or actually accepting the offer.

But you will receive the email in no time. I got the email when I wasn't even thinking about it. I always checked my email and dashboard, but yesterday when I wasn't even thinking about it, it was there haha!

Oh my goodness congratulations!!! That's super awesome!!! And I was just wondering because my mom was asking me and I had no idea of the answer. But I did my phone interview on the 20th so it's almost been a month of waiting and I got the pending email so I was just curious if my status on the dashboard was..."normal" xD And lately I haven't been thinking about it until I actually get on my computer and start doing my school work and I'm like oh hey maybe I should check my email and everything :hyper:
But thank you for the info, I'm forever grateful :worship: hahahah! :]

Oh my goodness congratulations!!! That's super awesome!!! And I was just wondering because my mom was asking me and I had no idea of the answer. But I did my phone interview on the 20th so it's almost been a month of waiting and I got the pending email so I was just curious if my status on the dashboard was..."normal" xD And lately I haven't been thinking about it until I actually get on my computer and start doing my school work and I'm like oh hey maybe I should check my email and everything :hyper:
But thank you for the info, I'm forever grateful :worship: hahahah! :]

LOL you're so welcome! And don't worry,you'll get the email soon... I can feel it! :cool1:

I went through the whole interview process (WBI and Phone Interview) and got pended the morning after my phone interview. Not really sure if that's normal or if I'm thinking too much into it. If anyone could help answer this question it would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes!

I went through the whole interview process (WBI and Phone Interview) and got pended the morning after my phone interview. Not really sure if that's normal or if I'm thinking too much into it. If anyone could help answer this question it would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes!

There are some people that get pended right away, that it takes two weeks or a week, it varies. There is no rhyme or reason to it other than the people working at Disney making the decisions.

I just got yet another pending email. At least it wasn't a denial!

Did anyone else hear anything!?

I sent in my initial application on Tuesday and have my phone interview on Monday! I'm super nervous, but at the same time I believe that everything happens for a reason! I'm also nervous about applying so late and if a lot of the roles have already been filled!

I sent in my initial application on Tuesday and have my phone interview on Monday! I'm super nervous, but at the same time I believe that everything happens for a reason! I'm also nervous about applying so late and if a lot of the roles have already been filled!

Good luck!!! You'll do awesome, don't be nervous. The people that interview people are so awesome and just plain out magical! It's awesome! Takes all your nerves away instantly then afterwards you'll be like 'there was no reason to be nervous at all' :P

Did anyone else get another pending email? I received one today that read:

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your interest in the Disney College Program!

We greatly appreciate your patience while we continue to review your information.

Your status is pending a final decision and you will be contacted with an update by December 14th, 2012. If you are not contacted within this timeframe, please contact our office at 1-800-722-2930.

We sincerely thank you for your interest in the Disney College Program. We will be in contact with you as noted above.

Best regards,
Disney College Recruiting

This one was different from the first one I got. At least I'm still being considered!!

Dear Debbie,

We greatly appreciate your patience while we continue to review your information.

Your status is pending a final decision and you will be contacted with an update by December 14th, 2012. If you are not contacted within this timeframe, please contact our office at 1-800-722-2930.

We sincerely thank you for your interest in the Disney College Program. We will be in contact with you as noted above.

Best regards,

This one was different from the first one I got. At least I'm still being considered!!
Yeah I got another pending like that. At least we are still in it. I'm dying to know though.

Dear Debbie,

Best regards,

Yup, I also received one. Just one step closer to knowing what the final decision is though! :goodvibes

I applied for both the Spring and Spring Advantage, and I heard back with an acceptance in 6 days. I was accepted for QSFB, which I didn't talk about at all in my interview, but now that I've thought about it, I think it would be best. I'll be busy all day, which is good because I'd get bored easily if I wasn't, and since my school doesn't accept credit I'm not taking any classes, so I'll be able to pick up extra shifts to make more money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter