• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOR RENT 229 Points (Hilton Head Home Resort) - $18 per point + All other resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie Soler

BelleGirl
DVC Gold
Hello,

I have up 229 points for rent for $18 per point. While my home resort is Hilton Head (I can book 7 months prior to arrival date), you can use these points at any DVC resort. 29 points must be used by June 1, 2024. (If you need larger accommodations, I may have additional points for you.)

I have rented many times on this forum and have very satisfied renters. I used a Disboard approved contract to protect both of our interests and prefer PayPal for payments. I will check on availability for you promptly and will make your reservation upon receiving your instructions.

Looking forward to hearing from you! ::MinnieMo

Love Hilton Head. I’m gonna look at the calendar. I own but I’ve already used my 2024 points. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter