For rent 44 points disney wilderness lodge-$18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind checking 1 bedroom at Riviera for a weekend in July? (Either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) Would prefer a standard view, but know that’s probably not still available.

Would you mind checking 1 bedroom at Riviera for a weekend in July? (Either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) Would prefer a standard view, but know that’s probably not still available.
Sending you a PM
looks like i july 23 through july 25 is available at Riveria in a preferred view one bedroom for 120 points-that was the only one bedroom available

hello-we are a family of 7 adults looking for either a 2-bedroom or 2 1-bedroom places at either BCV, BWV or Riviera-6 days in a row anytime in june or early july-we are very flexible-hoping to find something!

Hi, We’re looking for a studio at any resort on any weekend in July. Is there anything available? Also open to a one bedroom.

Good afternoon. What would it cost for either 3 studios or a 2 bedroom and a studio? Standard view is acceptable. Check in either 1/1 or 1/2 for 7 nights. Appreciated.

Hi there, new to the forum. Is there any availability for a Sunday-Friday stay during the month of January in a Two-Bedroom Animal Kingdom Value Villa? Would be open to other two-bedroom villas in Animal Kingdom as well. Planning a trip for my husband, myself, our toddler, and my parents. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to see availability for a studio 10/29/21-11/2/21 - 4 nights. BLT preferred, but open to other choices.

Last edited:
i have 457 points available .
$16 per point
have a magical day

Thinking about adding a day to our trip , we are out of points,I only saw waitlisted 1br at jambo house standard view ( would be check in July 4th check out July 5th) if anything opens up I would be interested !

My wife and I would be looking to come to Disney from Aug 19-22. Can you tell me what DVC resorts in Florida are available. View is not important and room type for 2 adults.
if we had our choices of resorts
Poly, GF, Wilderness, Saratoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter