For Rent: 819 VGF Pts and 147 AKV pts at $20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
819 points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian at this time
147 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas at this time

Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2022 through checkout August 31, 2024. Can book at VGF and AKV 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance. Cannot Transfer

Holiday bookings are extremely difficult at the moment and have come to find that dates have been booked 10 seconds in at the 11 month window at times. Will diligently work to book right at the 8am mark to help get reservation and will walk reservation to give best chance available. Difficulty of getting reservation is reason for the added point charge. VGF Standard Studios and AKV Value/Concierge Studios have a very low inventory so need at least 11 months and 1 week notice to book these reservations.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Experienced renter with references. Will help with room requests.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"

Feel free to contact with questions!

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults to kids. If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!

Hi there:)
Looking for one or two AKL value studio suites for Dec 31-Jan 6 or Jan 1-6 or 7th.
we have 2 families of 2 adults to kids. If Not available Old Key west or boardwalk standard studio. barring that any room that fits 5 for those days at those resorts (beach club, poly, riviera)? Thanks!

Checked all resorts for your requested dates and the only availability was 1 night at any of requested resorts and days.

819 points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian at this time
147 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas at this time

Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2022 through checkout August 31, 2024. Can book at VGF and AKV 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance. Cannot Transfer

Holiday bookings are extremely difficult at the moment and have come to find that dates have been booked 10 seconds in at the 11 month window at times. Will diligently work to book right at the 8am mark to help get reservation and will walk reservation to give best chance available. Difficulty of getting reservation is reason for the added point charge. VGF Standard Studios and AKV Value/Concierge Studios have a very low inventory so need at least 11 months and 1 week notice to book these reservations.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Experienced renter with references. Will help with room requests.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

Any personal information such as names, addresses, emails, phone numbers NEED to be communicated via PM ONLY. In order to access my PM, place your cursor over my screen name and choose the "Start Conversation"

Feel free to contact with questions!
Hello!
I’m looking for VGF, Boardwalk, Polynesian or Baylake Towers
Studio or 1 bedroom
October 20-26, 2022
2 adults.
Thanks, Lesley

Hello!
I’m looking for VGF, Boardwalk, Polynesian or Baylake Towers
Studio or 1 bedroom
October 20-26, 2022
2 adults.
Thanks, Lesley

Hi Lesley, I checked on your requested nights and there is no availability beyond just a single night at boardwalk.

Hi I would like 2 studios for 2/15-2/18. Anything available for those dates? We are open to all Disney World resorts

Hi I would like 2 studios for 2/15-2/18. Anything available for those dates? We are open to all Disney World resorts
I currently see availability for your requested 3 nights with the point total being for 2 studios:

Saratoga Springs - Standard 94pts, Perferred 106pts
Old Key West - 90pts
Polynesian - 146pts

If you are interested in any of these rooms, Please visit the following thread so you can get up to 10 posts. We can them use the Private messenger to communicate further details, https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Watching this. We’re looking at a trip to the GF in September 2023 so if this is still available at the 11 month window I’ll PM you.

We're looking for 2 BR at VGF. Check in Date 5-8-23 Check out Date 5-13-23. Second choice would be Riviera. Any chance you have something for this?

Hi there, I checked the requested dates and a 2 bedroom standard view and lake view is available for your requested dates. Standard view is 254 pts and lake view is 304 pts

If you like to move forward we can continue a conversation through PM.

-Sammy Gutierrez

Hi!

I am looking for Nov 4th or 5th to Nov 8th at any resort.
1st choice: studio
2nd choice: 1bed
3rd choice: 2bed

Sorry, checked and no availability for your dates at any resort in any of the room types beyond a single night in treehouse villa at SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter