For Rent or Transfer: 188 Animal Kingdom Kidani village points - $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you please check 10/20-10/22? 2 rooms for 2 nights. room 1 is 2 adults, room 2 is 2 adults 2 kids. I beleive studios are 26/points per room? Thanks!

Hi - looking if you have availability for 10/15 - 10/23 for 2 adults and 2 children (3 YO) at Grand Floridian Resort. No room preference, standard is fine.

I have 188 points for animal kingdom - Kidani village

Must book before 11/30/2023. Looking for $17/pt or best offer

Thank you!
Hi! Any 1bdrm available june 15-18 at akl, bcb, bwv? If not, open to any other 1bd a available during that date. Can also do the following week.

Looking for 1 or 2 nights in September, Friday for Mickey’s Not So Scary. 2 adults, 1 child age 12. Moderate or higher resort

Hi! Looking for a 3 bedroom or something that will fit 6 adults and 5 kids. 6/5-6/7. Could go a few days earlier.

I’m looking for availability July 17-21, 2023 for family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids - ages 17, 5, 3 and 11 months). Thank you.

Hi, looking for just one night - July 30th AKV standard view. As of this morning I see it available for 14 points.

1 adult and 2 kids (17 and 11 at time of travel)

Hi, looking for just one night - July 30th AKV standard view. As of this morning I see it available for 14 points.

1 adult and 2 kids (17 and 11 at time of travel)
Sorry forgot to add Kidani not Jambo. It’s to replace a cash night for an existing reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter