• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For Rent-updated: 268 Points @ Copper Creek - $20/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleDGang

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 425 268 Copper Creek points available to rent @ 20 per point.

These are December use-year points, can be used for reservations after December 1 2022 at Copper Creek. As of today I'm able to make Copper Creek reservations up to mid-February 2023.

At Copper Creek, studios are in high-demand, and are the most difficult to reserve - and it usually helps to book right at the 11 month mark. And if you have some flexibility with room categories and dates, that helps too. If you'd like me to look, I'll need:

- Check-in and out dates
- Preferred room category
- Resort preference (if not CC)

I’m an experienced renter, and use a contract for all rentals. PayPal or Venmo accepted.

Cheers - Erik

Last edited:
Hi Erik! Are you able/willing to book VGF at 7 months out for an October 14, 2022 arrival? If so will PM you. Thanks!

I'm new to this so sorry, but does the December use-year mean that they can only be used to book travel beginning in December? We're also looking to rent for 6 nights in October.

Evening update: 264 points still available. I've had several questions as to when these points can be used - given recent borrowing restrictions. These are 2022 use-year points, and can use them for reservations after December 1 2022.

In other words, if you're looking for Copper Creek in December 2022 or beyond - they'll work. Thanks all. Erik

Hi Erick, interested in renting CC studio, or BRV studio for the dates of 12/1-12/6, 2 Adults, Thanks so much for checking Swcond choice would be AKL studio!

Hi,

We are super interested!!
We are looking to travel 6/29-7/2, 2 adults and 2 children
Preferably a Deluxe Studio but would consider a 1 bedroom
We would consider any resort except Old Key West & Saratoga

Thank you so much!!

We are looking to go to Disney Nov 27 - Dec 3 or Dec 4-10. It would be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 8, 4, and 2. We are looking for a studio or single villa. Let me know if there are slots available during that time. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter