For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

Moving right along! We are on track to meet our team goal this month! Everyone is doing GREAT!!

Congratulations to @kathleen27 for reaching over 10% of your monthly goal - and only 50 minutes from 25%!

ellen-dory-finding-nemo-2__oPt.jpg

Congrats as well to @DVCFan1994, @sophy1996, and @Tasha228 - you have all reached 25% of your goals!

Ultimate-Tangled-Poll_Rapunzel_Flynn_Boat_a9fd9fd7.jpeg

And finally, a BIG congratulations to our first team member to reach 50% of her goal, @PollyannaMom!

alice-in-wonderland-disneyscreencaps-com-4585.jpg

Ouch! Had to do my long run today, and woke up to snow arriving hours earlier than had been forecasted. Stuck doing it in the gym on the indoor track. 12 miles, 19 laps= 1 mile. Recipe for misery;) To make matters worse the four corners are sloped and it really messed with my knee. After 8 miles I had to keep taking extra walk breaks. But I got it done. With all the walk breaks it took my 152 minutes (2:32) I also did core work and my PT exercise routine before running for another 20 minutes, and did a warm up walk and cool down for 5 minutes each. So 182 minutes total for me today.

677/1750

Nothing for me today - busy getting ready for vacation and helping with homework.

Sorry about the food poisoning, courtneybeth. Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for the pic, Dentam. The Cheshire Cat is one of my favorites.

Congrats on lots of great numbers, everyone!

Just realized that I got my dates confused. Last update should have been for 2/9, not 2/10. ugh. I obviously needed more coffee

2/10 - 60 minutes between bike and shoveling the freaking snow AGAIN. It was too cold to ride last night, and it's supposed to stay cold through the weekend, so probably no barns trips until next weekend. The idea of riding when the temps are in the single digits does nothing for me. NOTHING

425/870

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter