For those NOT getting Flight of Passage fast passes.....

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
Is it because you are not logging in at 7am EST on your 60 day mark?

Today was my day and it was wide open at the beginning and even when I checked back mid-day. All days, many time slots.
I am PST so it is **painful** to be and logged on for a 4am start. Sitting there all bleary-eyed and trying to make the right choices. Oy!!!

I feel so bad for folks unable to get the FP, yet see them all 8 days I'm there (May 26-June 3).

My other thought is that it isn't working for people not staying on property and don't have the 60 day booking.

How many people are you booking them for? With FP+ in general it can be challenging to get them for a larger group. Beyond that, Disney has also been changing how many FPs it releases for FoP over time. I’m assuming that your trip is in June? Could it be that, in anticipation for summer damand there is also a greater volume available?

Were there FP available for all times during the days? or just a couple available for each day at only a couple times? Just curious, our FP day is about 2 weeks from now and my touring plan calls for FOP at 10am on our AK day and i was just curious if that will be a tricky time to get or if its pretty wide open for all days of your trip?

Morning, Afternoon and Evening, all 8 days (May 26-June 3)

Well that is reassuring! Hopefully its the same when i get up at the crack of dawn to book ours in a couple weeks! FOP has obviously been my biggest worry....

When I planned my fast passes for may 26 - June 1 a few days ago, the only time available for fop for may 27 was after 7:00 pm. No early slots available.

ugh after first post thought I stood a chance at getting between May31 and june 3 but now after last post not so confident

When I logged on at 7 am at the 60-day mark, there were only evening FP for FOP for a party of 2. Granted, AK is our first day, and has to be because it is a quick trip. This is for April 27-30. O keep refreshing to try to get an earlier time but nothing has budged.

I didn’t log in at 7A, but Monday night - aka the day before your post - there was nothing for the 26th, nothing 27th, after 5P the 28th. Party of 3.

Maybe FP system offers different things to different people? I know that was discussed as a possibility early on, but seemed to have been discarded.

I was able to get FOP this morning for June 2nd. We are doing Animal Kingdom at the end of our trip, so that probably helps. We are doing Hollywood beginning of our trip and I was unable to get Toy Story mania, which I was a little disappointed about. So if FOP is important, it might help to plan AK at the end of your trip. We are a party of 5, btw.

our trip is 5/22 - 5/29, we were able to get FOP for PM times on 5/26 (12:30) and AM times on 5/27 (9:50). There were multiple times on all dates I checked, but that was last week.

I was able to get FOP this morning for June 2nd. We are doing Animal Kingdom at the end of our trip, so that probably helps. We are doing Hollywood beginning of our trip and I was unable to get Toy Story mania, which I was a little disappointed about. So if FOP is important, it might help to plan AK at the end of your trip. We are a party of 5, btw.
I think the TSMM is not giving FP+ due to the Toy Story Land opening etc and moving the queue.

Party of 4 here. I logged on at exactly 7am (6am my time) Monday morning and was able to get FOP for both days I was trying for. I did not check other days of my trip. We wanted an evening FOP on Sunday May 27, because we plan to do Epcot for Flower and Garden that AM. 7:25pm was the first time that popped up and I took it. I didn't look to see if any other times were available.

On Friday June 1st we wanted a morning FP and I believe the earliest for that one was around 9:45, but it looked like several times after that was available.

I was a bit surprised that I was able to get exactly what I wanted first try. But then was again surprised when I came to the dis later that day to see others weren't able to get anything. Seems odd.

60 days out,, 7am on the dot....my best friend logged in and there were ZERO FoP FP's available for the day for her family of 5. None.

60 days out,, 7am on the dot....my best friend logged in and there were ZERO FoP FP's available for the day for her family of 5. None.

Did she try more than one day? Or was her AK day set and unable to move to a different day?

It is very frustrating, to say the least. Disney has created a situation where you must make dining 180 days out if you want to secure some of the more sought after dining venues. But then park hours aren't always released on time, and if they are its often times cutting it very close for guests to plan. Once that's all set you then have to arrange FP around dining and set days for each park. I would much prefer if Disney released the schedules a bit farther in advanced and we were able to make FP ahead of dining.

My trip is May 7 - 11 and I was able to get FOP FP 60 days out for my planned AK day. It was a 4:30pm FP, which was much later than what I had planned. However, I have been constantly refreshing the modify options and yesterday morning a few times popped up and I was able to modify to a 12:15pm time. Much better! Moral of the story is don't give up!! Keep checking and you may be able to scoop one up :earsboy:

I tried recently at 45 days out and couldn't get one FP to FoP for any of the 6 days I'm going to be there in April.

I just canceled FOP fastpass for the evening of April 18th so it isn't impossible if you keep checking. We decided to go to MK that evening rather than AK. We already have another FOP for our AK day.

I have had luck at getting FOP at 30 days. I also have had no luck at getting FOP at 63 days. I guess it depends. Some of it is luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter